Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 21:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Old D-O... ONLINE [idea]

Discussion on Old D-O... ONLINE [idea] within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Old D-O... ONLINE [idea]

Hi!
I'm a do player since 2009. I love the old client... Here is my idea. You know anti-stealth? Just to connect and then you are connected to the game. With anti-stealth, it's the normal do, but its online but there is few changes like: You can see the hitpoints of your ennemy, see invisible ships... etc. But we could do the same for an old darkorbit! Like antistealth! Online! We can change normal ships for old d-o ships, old lasers rockets cpu menu, old mini map etc.. I think you understand. What i mean is that we use the same principle as antistealth.
Thank you to give your opinion and some ideas. (:
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2012, 15:07   #2

elite*gold: 50
The old DO client don't support new ships and desings.
Old 08/09/2012, 15:11   #3

Received Thanks: 1,146
Something like this? Its public already :x
Ald goli look suck, i know, ill change it later.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2012, 15:17   #4

elite*gold: 300
Received Thanks: 3,471
Exclamation

Still scripting?

Friend, time goes to future, not to history. Humanity need still new and new things. Like in sport, like in health, education, science and much, much, much more, then in IT too. We need new graphics, new functions...Why? Reason is here: Try to play for 1 hour Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, after close the game, and start 1st Wolfenstein. You see difference? I mean yes, because you can´t start Wolfenstein, coz now it can run only in DOSBox. This same with DarkOrbit. Better graphics = more players = more money. We all know, this world is only about money.....

Do you know why i say this? No? Then:
1. Because of your question
2. Because
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/09/2012, 15:20   #5

Humm old DO is better then now. Health in years 1500 was not better than today. lol its not the same things
alig, where can i download it? o;
Old 08/09/2012, 15:28   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by John66215 View Post
Humm old DO is better then now. Health in years 1500 was not better than today. lol its not the same things
alig, where can i download it? o;
Do you know why health 1500 years and do few? Because humanity is here from start, but IT only few years. Humanity need thousands of years for what is now.
And IT? Still new, Bill Gates at start his carrer says "Nobody will ever need more as 64 MB RAM" Now we have 8GB RAM at PC and still it´s not enough. I mean, you don´t know about what I´m talking bro, because you´re not older. But wait few years and you will know about what I´m talking now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2012, 15:32   #7

elite*gold: 10
Andrew go spam away. You can help BP with updates if you want. We who want old DO (only scripts now....), we can want this! Don't spam everywhere with your opinion!
Old 08/09/2012, 15:37   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuck View Post
Andrew go spam away. You can help BP with updates if you want. We who want old DO (only scripts now....), we can want this! Don't spam everywhere with your opinion!
I don´t want to help BP! I hate BP, but what i said, is reality...
But ok, if you want, i can leave this forum, because I´m not usefull here. I can make tools for other online game, and help other players. Maybe I can will be usefull in new forum as say my post:thanks rate about 1:2.

Good luck
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/09/2012, 16:33   #9

My question was if we could do something with the principle of atistealth, to make the old client back. Not completly but the laser menu etc..
Old 08/09/2012, 17:29   #10

elite*gold: 330
effects

i am trying to find a screen recorder with this swirl effect in the video, what is this effect in which screen recorder.
Old 08/09/2012, 17:40   #11

@ anjesh12

i dont know what screen recorder they used but the program to edit the video is sony vegas im not sure which version but Sony Vegas download it very easy