Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 21:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

kBot ^ kerkava ^ kOpenStealth - The only one thread of discussion, support etc

Discussion on kBot ^ kerkava ^ kOpenStealth - The only one thread of discussion, support etc within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/08/2012, 14:27   #31

elite*gold: 0
this is what i call entertainment
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2012, 14:32   #32

Maybe old_friend should process his customers' payments before he creates threads like these.

Certainly not happy with my customer service, after years of using BestBots; this will be the last time.

~deHackerOwnz~
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2012, 14:49   #33

Received Thanks: 2,165
kBot and kerkava offline due to BP updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by deHackerOwnz. View Post
Maybe old_friend should process his customers' payments before he creates threads like these.

Certainly not happy with my customer service, after years of using BestBots; this will be the last time.
who me? if you bought from bestbots contact them, also this thread is not about bestbots services, is about kBot and kerkava related problems

lol to that, next time try to read before post...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2012, 14:51   #34

elite*gold: 32
The Black Market: 160/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,430
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_friend View Post
kBot and kerkava offline due to BP updates

who me? if you bought from bestbots contact them, also this thread is not about bestbots services, is about kBot and kerkava related problems

lol to that, next time try to read before post...
Yes because Kronos gate
Old 08/08/2012, 14:56   #35

Lets take popcorn and watch all the OMG KBOT 6.42 IS DOWNNNNNN NOOOOOO topics
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2012, 16:23   #36

elite*gold: 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Rocky. View Post
******* noobb.

Look bot infothreqd!
20% Deiner Beiträge bestehen aus Beleidigungen, das du noch keine Verwahrung erhalten hast erstaunt mich!

20% of your posts consist of insults that you still have received no custody amazes me!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/08/2012, 20:09   #37

lets all sit back and see how long kbot would be offline for ..........................................
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2012, 20:14   #38

Haters gona hate kbot ^^ nothing better to do?
Old 08/08/2012, 22:14   #39

It's a usefull thread so please stop hating on it, it's a good concept and i like it. Even if another reseller made it and not youself that doesn't mean you have to burn it down...
Old 08/08/2012, 23:43   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
Couse I'm helping newbies
LOL best joke for this week If you want to help you will need some technical background and not a reseller background for your pocket. old friend is a very "charming" personin his own way but he is able to get answers like in the bestbots.ro forum. all get i get from you kami, are nonsense comments without any help just for your own.

old friend, even as a reseller or not, is making a better job by supporting any kbot user. i didn t buy a license from him but i will do it the next time...why? he seems to have better and faster contacts and background then youmy"old" reseller.

i ll totally support the idea to have an own kbot thread here, your "ddos" thread was just for being important, promote your ts and your page.

edit: on your hp kbot is still online LOL you should waste your time in your own homepage and not writing useless comments here: time 23:47 08/08/12 thats about you kamie and your "support" whatever you understand with this
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/08/2012, 23:47   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullkommanull View Post
LOL best joke for this week If you want to help you will need some technical background and not a reseller background for your pocket. old friend is a very "charming" personin his own way but he is able to get answers like in the bestbots.ro forum. all get i get from you kami, are nonsense comments without any help just for your own.

old friend, even as a reseller or not, is making a better job by supporting any kbot user. i didn t buy a license from him but i will do it the next time...why? he seems to have better and faster contacts and background then youmy"old" reseller.

i ll totally support the idea to have an own kbot thread here, your "ddos" thread was just for being important, promote your ts and your page.
Donīt hate kami, its ok you like old friends but his ddos thread was good, i mean how many people donīt have good contacts with ivan? very much so they know too whats going on.

Sotp hating kami he is friendly and does help he community
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/08/2012, 23:47   #42

elite*gold: 2271
Haha kami never help^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2012, 23:49   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Rocky. View Post
Haha kami never help^^
Have you EVER helped? I only see u hating whole Epvp community
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2012, 23:50   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneli88 View Post
Donīt hate kami, its ok you like old friends but his ddos thread was good, i mean how many people donīt have good contacts with ivan? very much so they know too whats going on.

Sotp hating kami he is friendly and does help he community
pls read my edit....this is answer enough. i have nothing against kami as a person but i have sth against his way to play mr dude in this forum
Old 08/08/2012, 23:57   #45

elite*gold: 6301
Received Thanks: 5,309
Now I see how everyone reacts when someone tries to observe epvp rules and try to show other ppl where exactly did they break the rule...

You all cry when someone post a topic with virus or not working bug or other stuff. Nullkommanull just look at this post and think deeper about your '***' old_friend:

You cry cry cry about significant violations of the rules but you just don't care about small cases.

Don't be such an ignorant!

And yes, I fully understand that beeing someone who 'defend' epvp rules is associated with maaany haters (like you Nullkommanull or 'Rocky., who hates everyone or just old_friend who cares only about money) but I don't care. All I want is it STOP THIS MESS IN DARKORBIT SECTION

That's all
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
bestbots, darkorbit, kbot, kerkava, official