hello everyone ..i am starting a new botting service..
EDIT: we have also started a gg service
all the info about it can be found here
To make things interesting i am starting two contests..
Contest#1
ended
Contest#2
Make a signature for me about botting service and ONLY PM ME
It must be great! would like an animated one but static is also good
winner will be chosen on 9th august
The winner will get 1 MONTH OF FREE BOTTING SERVICE or even more depending on quality of signature
You must have a bot license or you can chose boxybot
[Frage] MyLikes, Was ist Daily Contests ?! 05/07/2012 - Off Topic - 0 Replies Hallo,
Ich bin jetzt seit längerem bei mylikes.com und dan gibt es irgendwie so einen Daily Contest wo mann irgendwie 100$ oder so bekommt.
Nur weiß ich nicht wie ich die Punkte dafür bekomme :o
Kann mir da evtl jemand weiterhelfen ???
Lg
Und Danke für Antworten
[Service] iSro 24/7 Botting Service (Info inside). 03/06/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 64 Replies Hello e*pvp community ,
Dear members, I came here to offer you an awesome service of botting(iSro)
Description :
I simply 24/7 bot your characters with the best experience of botting for level up, farming or a mix of both, with insurance that you character will keep drops(any kind of it), and I'll only seek for the best of your character (your instructions maybe needed in this case in order to have your goal from botting) Accepting characters from all servers of iSro (Euro or...
Kylin Mini Nub Contests - Mini Contests for Nubs 12/21/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies Kylin Mini Nub Contest
------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------
Note: If you want to use these icons please ask me for permission I download them from: Vista Icons but I had to resize them single hand. I can tell you it's not fun the resize 150 icons. You have all permission to use the icons from Vista Icons but not the resized once on this post without permission. Thank You!
...