Eu Queria Saber Se Ninguém pura e Não Tem Uma Ferramenta De Mira. Porque Estou Fazendo o GG Zeta e Preciso De Uma Ferramenta De Mira Que Mira Sozinho Em Npc's --- Player's...
Eu Queria Saber Se Ninguém pura e Não Tem Uma Ferramenta De Mira. Porque Estou Fazendo o GG Zeta e Preciso De Uma Ferramenta De Mira Que Mira Sozinho Em Npc's --- Player's...
I was wondering if anyone pure Does Not Have A Tool Mira. --- Because I am doing and Zeta GG I Need A Tool That Mira Mira Alone In NPC Player
Você pode comprar o kBot, é barato em relação ao preço, pois se comprar um com GG fica com você por 12 anos, mas não é auto-mira, ele faz o GG inteiro para você.
Se quiser apenas a auto mira, compre o kerkava ou o merkava.
Ah é, esse fórum se fala apenas INGLÊS ou ALEMÃO, não cometa esse erro na próxima vez.
Boa sorte.
WTS Elyos EU Very Cheap Mira Sin 08/20/2011 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies Hey guys, im selling my Sin here, he has the full Mira Armor with Weapon, the Account did belong to my GF but she does not play Aion Anymore, as the Account is only 4 months old I will sell it for only 80 Euro.
I accept only payment over PayPal, once money is there u will get the Account asap, pm me if you are interested.
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/694/sinee.jpg
WTS> Full Mira Sorc on Spatalos 07/25/2010 - Aion Trading - 8 Replies Char screenshot..
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6924/picru.jpg
Inventory has quite a lot of abyss pots and around 150k worth of AP items. Maybe with server merge name change is also there..dunno really.
Can't post inventory screenshots coz I stopped playing back in April.
WTB TELEMACHUS FULL MIRA/FENRIS 03/15/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies Hello i am buying all accounts with full fenris or mira in telemachus server.Just pm your char and price and ill contact you