check it out. i bought 50 keys for zeus blueprints and when i pick up boxes it says "Green pirate booty collected." but the boxes are gold. and all i got was 3 or 4 apis parts not zeus. what should i do? i bot and want as little interaction with support as possible. but you think i need to contact them and ask to refund my keys when they get boxes right? or am i ******?
are you kiddin me?!?! when did they start doing that? this is the first gold booty event i have been in since my 6 month 'vacation'. before they had green AND gold boxes
Nothing wrong m8, just a visual glitch... Although it does say green booty collected u can still get zeus pieces as i did earlier. You were just very unlucky i used 50 keys and got 2 zeus blueprints.
I believe you can ask supporter whenever you want. I asked my gg back when i was botting gg ive got my gg back. I asked while botting to refund my money because id got twice 25% discount instead of 25% discount and 100% bonus box... So i think they don;t look at all the other but they look at the things they need. They can't see if you botted those boxes or picked them up manual i guess..
There must be a visual glitch on those boxes,
But Golden Pirate Boxes have both Zeus and Apis parts.
And the situation of using bot and contacting support: Dont hesitate to contact them in any condition. (Although their assistance is quite arguable) They dont check for bot using on a specific account, there is such a lame script is run and used when detecting bots globally on servers.
***** I just picked up 3 more apis and no Zeus or lf4. This is not just luck I don't give a **** what they say. This is why I don't spend much in game anymore. Oh wait I still do. Fml
Codes for fog hack,bounding boxes/2d boxes,health esp,xhair (leeched) 11/23/2015 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 26 Replies codes was leeched from ********.****.com (anti - advertising)
sorry , it's only for soldier front :
if (Fog)
{
pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_FOGENABLE,false) ; // Disable Fog
}
hotkey :
if( GetAsyncKeyState( VK_f8 ) & 1 )
{
How to know where the golden boxes are? 11/04/2011 - DarkOrbit - 12 Replies I tried WP, but when I run it, my adobe flash player crashes.. So are another working ways to view them on minimap? Or just only show coordinates of the boxes..
Golden boxes 11/04/2011 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies Hello. Have got a question: What are the differences between golden and green boxes? I think you can find apis drone parts in green and in golden you can find zeus parts, other things are same.. Am I right?