Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What Next?

Discussion on What Next? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question What Next?

OK I know there's already a lot of threads like this, but each one's different, so....
Things I have:
I have Aegis/Goliath, 7 Iris, no Apis/Zeus, 1 havoc, 1 LF4, 24 PP, drones lvl ~5, lvl 7 PET
Things I want:
More RSB/EMP, ran out today =/
Things I need:
LF4, havoc, last Iris, Apis/Zeus, lvl 3 PET gear

So... What should I do next with my uri? I have less than 20k right now and first thing I'll spend uri on next is RSB/EMP... But what should I do after? Don't say GG 'cause I don't earn enough uri to waste on spins... I guess the next obvious thing is to get keys?
Old 07/28/2012, 02:46   #2

elite*gold: 5
full Lf3 and bo?
Old 07/28/2012, 03:03   #3

I would say that you should try to get that last iris and then chase some havoc drones. Just keep botting moderately and when you get a bunch of free gg energies then use it to build Zeta and finish it. then, try to collect drone parts and build the 9th and 10th drones and get some skill designs after that. and then maybe get other hangers and buy the citadel when ur super pro. =) and then if you get bored just FE all your ships in ur hanger halls up xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2012, 03:05   #4

Believe in me...

If you want all that do zeta gates. If you dont want to waste money.

In zeta you earn

50k uri (35k for ending and 15 for enemys) And a lot of credits to bid on iris
25 whites
25 booty keys (to spend on zeus. and this is important if you dont have apis and zeus. Save them for zeus event and when you have like 1000 keys you dont need to buy apis or zeus. and you collect a lot of lf4 and designs and other **** like amo and boosters )---(value 37,5k uri)
50 log files (value 15k uri) You dont need to buy them for pp
And possibility to win a havoc ( i have made 22 zetas to have 8 havocs. By now i have like 900 keys waiting for a zeus event.)

This is my advice. Hope you follow it :-)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2012, 03:09   #5

Buy a Kbot or Ibot license.
then you have much uri
sry for bad english
Old 07/28/2012, 03:19   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der.Pate View Post
full Lf3 and bo?
Obviously
Quote:
Originally Posted by revengeofstardust View Post
I would say that you should try to get that last iris and then chase some havoc drones. Just keep botting moderately and when you get a bunch of free gg energies then use it to build Zeta and finish it. then, try to collect drone parts and build the 9th and 10th drones and get some skill designs after that. and then maybe get other hangers and buy the citadel when ur super pro. =) and then if you get bored just FE all your ships in ur hanger halls up xD
What I was thinking too
Quote:
Originally Posted by rincamix View Post
Believe in me...

If you want all that do zeta gates. If you dont want to waste money.

In zeta you earn

50k uri (35k for ending and 15 for enemys) And a lot of credits to bid on iris
25 whites
25 booty keys (to spend on zeus. and this is important if you dont have apis and zeus. Save them for zeus event and when you have like 1000 keys you dont need to buy apis or zeus. and you collect a lot of lf4 and designs and other shit like amo and boosters )---(value 37,5k uri)
50 log files (value 15k uri) You dont need to buy them for pp
And possibility to win a havoc ( i have made 22 zetas to have 8 havocs. By now i have like 900 keys waiting for a zeus event.)

This is my advice. Hope you follow it :-)
The Zeta I've done so far took 2,000 energies to build... So about 200k uri to make it and get 50k out... Don't think so, sorry It'd take me a week just to earn 200k uri...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollinator View Post
Buy a Kbot or Ibot license.
then you have much uri
sry for bad english
Funny guy =D

But thanks everyone, I have an idea... first things first, I need my PET to get to lvl 8... Then palladium fields, here I come =D
Old 07/28/2012, 03:47   #7

With 170 uri you build zeta. With 150 you can open it too but you need luck. With boxybot 12 hours day you make 50k per day and maybe 300 energies.

In palladium field you die more often and you need to collect 1500 to collecf 100 energies. You collect more uri and enrgies in other maps. But its your choice
Old 07/28/2012, 04:21   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rincamix View Post
With 170 uri you build zeta. With 150 you can open it too but you need luck. With boxybot 12 hours day you make 50k per day and maybe 300 energies.

In palladium field you die more often and you need to collect 1500 to collecf 100 energies. You collect more uri and enrgies in other maps. But its your choice
I've tried leaving an alt account overnight in 5-3 with my PET auto-resource lvl 1 (just testing ) And most of the times it did fairly well... If I get lucky I could get 4k palladium every night =D
Old 07/28/2012, 06:09   #9

Get Pilot Point

Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/28/2012, 06:10   #10

As stated by rincamix, you have to focus on doing Zeta.
To gain GG energy, go for palladium.
No bot can ever beat you & your pets gaining speed. (Doing a hard work on palladium is 4 times faster than any bot farming or killing npcs)
But you will need PET level 3 collecting gear & minimum 3-4 radar protocols level 3.
Then, For instance, a math calculation:
If you have 3000 cargo space, (without vip) You and your pet can collect 3000 palladium in 1 hour and 20 minutes with a hard work. Thats what i do. That means 200 gg energies in 1 hour & 20 minutes. Fulling 6 times a day would equal to 1200 gg, which means you can build Zeta once every 1,5 days.
And after a month, assuming you are doing this hard work everyday,
You will have approximately, 1,200,000 uri (with all npcs all along the way in 5-3) and all drones are highly gets closed to get covered by havoc (as how many you will get in 20 zetas) plus 1000 log files and a high amount of bounty keys you have gained.
One note, to not get killed at 5-3 , get in a group with any of your friend and stay sharp.
Good luck.
Thanks
1 User