haha you don't copy UG but the rules to enter "UW" are same as in UG. So I'll change my nickname to yours but with capslock and I'll tell everyone that I'm not copy of you.
Don't be silly. We both know what you're doing: none of UG accepted you so you created new one. So simple and so childish
I don't think its forbidden but it looks like you only want bugs. Thats not the sense of a UG.
btw: everyone is trusted u said, and then I can see 1-2 persons which I never saw in darkorbit-section + ~400 posts .. u don't even know whats trusted guys, so please
Names of this 2 persons?
Me - not trusted, owner
panther1svk - trusted, good graphic
outerrim - trusted, head bugger
Elsastylez - trusted, popular in DO section.
make2money - trusted, popular in DO section.
Dr.Toni - trusted, popular in DO section.
KamikazeOli - trusted, (member of more bugs group like others)
Wahrheitsget - trusted, popular in DO section.
Which person of that^^ you donīt know?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz
haha you don't copy UG but the rules to enter "UW" are same as in UG. So I'll change my nickname to yours but with capslock and I'll tell everyone that I'm not copy of you.
Don't be silly. We both know what you're doing: none of UG accepted you so you created new one. So simple and so childish
You can join to UW too? I mean no, then leave this thread please, this thread doesnīt make like thread for spam, but like thread for new users, who can join to our group.
* I already have finished few popular programs for DO, i send you anytime PM about UG? never. Mr.Limited? too never. Why? Because i donīt want to be in UG. And my colleagues too. We donīt need only bugs. As first we need good friends, which are trusted ane help us, when we need it.
* How you can know it? You was never in UW group. No it isnīt simple, and too no childish!
Yeah, you want to find friends so why you need bugs from them? Isn't it bribery. Oh yes, it is!
And you should know good which ppl from this section are trusted or no. If you don't know that it means that you're not trusted couse you're not enough involved in DarkOrbit section stuff. But I'm just saying
Yeah, you want to find friends so why you need bugs from them? Isn't it bribery. Oh yes, it is!
And you should know good which ppl from this section are trusted or no. If you don't know that it means that you're not trusted couse you're not enough involved in DarkOrbit section stuff. But I'm just saying
I donīt want to fight with you, i respect you, but i will prefer my group because guys in group are trusted, helped, perfect. But why we need bugs? Because we get bugs to users and this is canīt be for free, and for all. Why we need Age etc.? Because of trusted, we donīt need here small childs who make bugs publish tommorow.
If u want to next round of fight, wait for sunday/mondey, now i must go to Germany, to hospital, bye!
I donīt want to fight with you, i respect you, but i will prefer my group because guys in group are trusted, helped, perfect. But why we need bugs? Because we get bugs to users and this is canīt be for free, and for all. Why we need Age etc.? Because of trusted, we donīt need here small childs who make bugs publish tommorow.
If u want to next round of fight, wait for sunday/mondey, now i must go to Germany, to hospital, bye!
thats right!
@kami we must see its the user trusted or not --> is are trusted or will use only bugs/leccht this
and thats a veeery normaly question are tell about you ? or will you say other? when you work in a firma, tell the chef the same!
epvp has got his own UG.. So it will be closed soon..
because UG takes bugs from players and leave them with nothing, and Mr.Limited is f4ker ***-hole, just like kameni, so ofcourse that they will close this group, and ban some members, like me, but nevermind, I just wanna say to all people to NOT give their bugs to UG, because in last couple weeks, they lie to people, because they became just like stupid BP/DO,
UG take some bugs from people and say it doesnt work or it is old, but is it not, so they steal peoples bugs....
Celstial Steed - Underwater Speed 100-150% 04/29/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies Currently as we speak there is a bug with the new Celestial Steed Mount.
If you do not have flying enabled for the horse you are able to exploit the way water and flight mechanics work.
In order to do this, you must be in Northrend. While in Northrend you cannot have cold weather flying, otherwise it will not work.
This exploit is simple.
Mount up, hit the water, aim your character down, and hit space. You now "Fly" underwater at 100-150% speed. It varies, and I don't know why,...
underwater WAR 03/05/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 31 Replies http://grandchase.levelupgames.ph/images/news/kans er_adrotator.jpg
We have heard rumors that a huge monster is lurking within Silver Land Lake.
We need you to go in and investigate this rumor
- Knight Master -
Event 1: Resurrection Present
No damage while underwater 08/06/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies If you've ran into water, than you know you take damage while under it. Well, there is a way to avoid it. If you are familiar with the concept of lava jumping in WoW, it works like that. Basically every time you hit the ground, you jump, and you don't take damage from water. I've found this works even if during the jump I was completely submerged. Enjoy!
[Exploit] Breathing & Running Underwater! 06/24/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies This is a little fun thing I figured out today going to the treasure chest in the starting area.
Here goes:
Step #1. Log off.
Step #2. While the Exit Game timer is running down, hold both mouse buttons. You'll now be sliding on your arse. You can use A or D to steer, but if you hit A or S it will ruin it.
Step #3. Click "Cancel" once you're in the water.