Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Botting Services

Discussion on Botting Services within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/12/2012, 17:12   #31

elite*gold: 0
Guys my service is CLOSED i'm switching to watercool, (better for 24/7) i'll tell you when my service will be back so #closerequest
Old 08/12/2012, 19:58   #32

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 4,685
#closed (on request)
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free botting services
07/17/2012 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies
Im offering free botting services with boxybot 24/7 WHAT I NEED User Pass Server Map PM ME THAT INFO and ill bot 4 u
Free botting services
07/13/2012 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies
Im giving free botting services for boxybot add me on skype: daringreen7
[Services] Darkorbit services for E*gold
08/24/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
i will do nearly any service you want on darkorbit for elite*gold i can do invites to emails for you and lvl up to 7 i can bot your account (keep in mind you can change your password whenever) and anything else you come up with ^_^ (yes i know my account has very few posts i mostly lurk in the forums because i don't know german)
★★ Julmys's Botting Services ★★ MEGA Cheap and Reliable ★★
08/17/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
★★ Julmys's Hand/Botting Services ★★ MEGA Cheap and Reliable ★★ Info about my service: I have recently started with leveling/proffesion services, and so far I've only had a few customers and there are more coming. I am not a Chinese farmer or anything like that, in matter of fact im from Sweden so you don't need to worry about anything! We're currently 4 people who hand lvl and we also accept 12 botting slots. For the botting service we use HB Lifetime from HB.com and so far all of my...