Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

USERS STRIKE BACK

Discussion on USERS STRIKE BACK within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
USERS STRIKE BACK

DO things that we are stupid, that they can do whatever they want with us?

i remember the time whe "old_friend" did a event that brought the DO servers down....Let's do the same, but this time let's not stop, let's do this every 3-4 days and let's stop this savage for money people....
I understand they remove the extra shield that we received from upgrades, but know after almost every player put money for the upgrades, now the stoll away our money, because that's what this is.......

I am not very trusted in this forum but somebody which is help me organize this...we all have a lot's of small accounts from the "friends and reward event", and let's put them in one big server US1, EG1 or DE1 on x-1 map, because every time we did this we cause BP to lose money, and if we are a lots of users we can fry the servers...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/20/2012, 12:29   #2

Received Thanks: 1,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by cucurigu_cucu View Post

i remember the time whe "old_friend" did a event that brought the DO servers down....Let's do the same, but this time let's not stop, let's do this every 3-4 days and let's stop this savage for money people....
I understand they remove the extra shield that we received from upgrades, but know after almost every player put money for the upgrades, now the stoll away our money, because that's what this is.......

I am not very trusted in this forum but somebody which is help me organize this...we all have a lot's of small accounts from the "friends and reward event", and let's put them in one big server US1, EG1 or DE1 on x-1 map, because every time we did this we cause BP to lose money, and if we are a lots of users we can fry the servers...
I understand you angry but i think the only way to stop BP it's that we stop charge money on this game..that's the only way to make the hurt...STOP GIVE THEM MONEY
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2012, 12:31   #3

i will try put my 30 small acc
when?
Old 07/20/2012, 12:32   #4

i've stop to give them money a long time ago, and i have start using a bot program....but there are still a lots o people that put a lot's of money in this game...

i have to almost 50 acounts...if i see a interese in users i will put a day, time, and server to attack them...even thoug we will bring them down for 1-2 hours there will still be lag on servers and they will have to reward us for the inconvinience...so it's a win-win situation for us...
Old 07/20/2012, 12:33   #5

Angry

yes, i am PRO for this ideea. some minutes ago they said in a "official announce" the damage will remain like this. WTF they did like with shield upgrade. they let us to put money to get lf4+upgrade. i had 200k damage with my lf4 and upgrade, now i don't know how much i will have. i will try at next maga happy hour to test it. all noobs BP
Old 07/20/2012, 12:34   #6

elite*gold: 108
Received Thanks: 1,029
Quote:

in some oficial forums of darkorbit they say that the reduction of damage is a bug, and that bp is working on it and trying to fix... soo it's not permanent like what they did with the shield....

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonim20 View Post
yes, i am PRO for this ideea. some minutes ago they said in a "official announce" the damage will remain like this. WTF they did like with shield upgrade. they let us to put money to get lf4+upgrade. i had 200k damage with my lf4 and upgrade, now i don't know how much i will have. i will try at next maga happy hour to test it. all noobs BP

where, can u give me link please?

Regards. StormTempest
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2012, 12:36   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormTempest View Post
that the reduction of damage is a bug, and that bp is working on it and trying to fix... soo it's not permanent like what they did with the shield....

Regards. StormTempest
correct support emailed me this
Old 07/20/2012, 12:36   #8

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 2,105
It's a great idea to take the servers down again, if everyone makes 5 nub accounts and let them bot with ibot kbot trial period do will feel it.
Old 07/20/2012, 12:39   #9

This is on romanian forum, it's exactly like the shields upgrades...i will pun google translate

Salutare Piloți Spațiali,
Așa *** ați putut observa deja, în cursul zilei de ieri (19 iulie), în urma sincului, valoarea daunelor provocate de voi s-a modificat ușor.
Acest lucru se datorează corectării unei erori descoperite în metoda de calcul a daunelor astfel încât aceasta este aplicată corect în prezent.

Vrem de asemenea să ne cerem scuze pe această cale pentru faptul că anterior am comunicat eronat unele informații și sperăm să înțelegeți faptul că încercăm în permanență să vă ținem la curent cu cele mai noi detalii și aspecte referitoare la joc, motiv pentru care pot apărea și unele contradicții în funcție de cele ce ne sunt aduse la cunoștință și de momentul în care acest lucru se întâmplă. Având în vedere dorința de a vă informa așadar cât mai rapid, vă mulțumim pentru înțelegerea acordată situațiilor de acest tip.

Salutări din partea,
Echipei voastre DarkOrbit

english version(google translate)

Hello Space Pilots

As you can see already, in yesterday (July 19), from honest, the damage caused by you has changed slightly.
This is due to correction of errors discovered in the damage calculation so that it is implemented now.

We also apologize because this way we communicated previously erroneously some information and hopefully you understand that continually try to keep you abreast of the latest details and aspects of the game, so that may occur some contradictions based on what we are made aware and when this happens. Given therefore wish to inform you as soon as possible, thank you for your understanding such situations.

Greetings from,
Your DarkOrbit Team
Old 07/20/2012, 12:43   #10

this is the link, from Romanian forum.
Old 07/20/2012, 12:43   #11

elite*gold: 108
Received Thanks: 1,029
Quote:
This is on romanian forum, it's exactly like the shields upgrades...i will pun google translate

Salutare Piloți Spațiali,
Așa cum ați putut observa deja, în cursul zilei de ieri (19 iulie), în urma sincului, valoarea daunelor provocate de voi s-a modificat ușor.
Acest lucru se datorează corectării unei erori descoperite în metoda de calcul a daunelor astfel încât aceasta este aplicată corect în prezent.

Vrem de asemenea să ne cerem scuze pe această cale pentru faptul că anterior am comunicat eronat unele informații și sperăm să înțelegeți faptul că încercăm în permanență să vă ținem la curent cu cele mai noi detalii și aspecte referitoare la joc, motiv pentru care pot apărea și unele contradicții în funcție de cele ce ne sunt aduse la cunoștință și de momentul în care acest lucru se întâmplă. Având în vedere dorința de a vă informa așadar cât mai rapid, vă mulțumim pentru înțelegerea acordată situațiilor de acest tip.

Salutări din partea,
Echipei voastre DarkOrbit

english version(google translate)

Hello Space Pilots

As you can see already, in yesterday (July 19), from honest, the damage caused by you has changed slightly.
This is due to correction of errors discovered in the damage calculation so that it is implemented now.

We also apologize because this way we communicated previously erroneously some information and hopefully you understand that continually try to keep you abreast of the latest details and aspects of the game, so that may occur some contradictions based on what we are made aware and when this happens. Given therefore wish to inform you as soon as possible, thank you for your understanding such situations.

Greetings from,
Your DarkOrbit Team
lol... in spanish forum they put this:

Hola Pilotos:

tenemos constancia de que tras la última actualización el dańo que causan todos los jugadores ha disminuido de forma considerable.

Actualmente el equipo de programadores está trabajando para corregirlo, os pedimos disculpas y un poco de paciencia.

Un saludo

google translate:

Hello Pilots:

we are aware that after the last update the damage they cause all players has decreased considerably.

Currently the development team is working to fix it, I apologize and a little patience.

a greeting

there is the link:

Regards. StormTempest
Old 07/20/2012, 12:46   #12

LOL man. they must say all same thing. BP sucks
Old 07/20/2012, 13:00   #13

Received Thanks: 1,123
Quote:
i've stop to give them money a long time ago, and i have start using a bot program....but there are still a lots o people that put a lot's of money in this game...

i have to almost 50 acounts...if i see a interese in users i will put a day, time, and server to attack them...even thoug we will bring them down for 1-2 hours there will still be lag on servers and they will have to reward us for the inconvinience...so it's a win-win situation for us...
reward with what??? i'll be with 12 account even if i don't think thats useful...we do first killing all the users that charge to BP
Old 07/20/2012, 13:05   #14

fuuck no i don't want the *** **** server to start lagging on my hunting period...
Old 07/20/2012, 13:18   #15

Received Thanks: 2,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormTempest View Post
lol... in spanish forum they put this:

there is the link:
that is from yesterday, read today announcements
BP fail again, thats all

the credibility for BP is near to 1%, is not like on old times when you can trusted BP

we understand that they dont know to do a math for the shield upgrade thing, but now again with upgrade thing ? they are not stupid, this is what they intent to do.. to buy money upgrades then to f.ck them

About subject, trust me was very hard.. and only in the first day was a lot of users.. now more dont play and dont have time.. will not work anymore