Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 19:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make seprom easy

Discussion on How to make seprom easy within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,123
How to make seprom easy

So here it is how to make easy and fast seprom
You need 4 slave account with RES B02 booster to give 10% resource booster to other main accounts.
Next you need 2 noobs account to destroy them. If you have premium and citadel with per and some cargo protocols will be faster to make seprom, if not the Goliath will be just fine. On this 2 noobs accounts you need RES B01 AND RES BO2. All 2 accounts with full seprom cargo.
Finally you need you MAIN account to collect seprom with RES B01 AND RES B02 boosters.

HOW IT'S WORK?

1. Make group with the 2 noobs accounts and with you MAIN account to see the cargo.
2. Go with all 7 account in 1 spot near radiation in 1-8 behind base.
3. Check your boost RES status to be 100%
4. Get your noobs account with seprom and explode 1 in radiations
5. Collect seprom with you MAIN account
6. Repair the noob account and GET IT to the group
7. Destroy the second noob account in radiations
8. Collect seprom with the FIRST noob account AND the rest of cargo box with you MAIN account.
9. Repair you second noob account and turn back to group
10. Destroy you FIRST noob account always in radiations
11. Collect seprom with your second noob account and the rest of cargo box with you MAIN account.
12. REPEAT SEQUECE form point 9 over and over again

IF you notice the cargo from 2 noobs account stay allways FULL and you collect the excess seprom with your main account.
Some tips and numbers:
Create your 4 slave accounts and get them lvl 12 to get in x-8 maps using free kbot or ibot trial
I use 2 noob citadel premium and with 12 cargo protocol lvl.3 and 5 PP on cargo and i get 25000 cargo bay. Every time i collect a rest for around 1300 seprom for my noob accounts and THAT'S MAXIMUM you can get...
with a good internet conection you make arround 2 million shoots in 30 minuts

ENJOY!!! ldMan: ldMan: ldMan: :thanks:
Thanks
30 Users
Old 07/18/2012, 16:06   #2

why create a lvl12 noobie?
Old 07/18/2012, 16:12   #3

elite*gold: 6301
Received Thanks: 5,309
isn't it easier to do it on x-1 ??
Old 07/18/2012, 16:28   #4

i think its more easy await.lol
Old 07/18/2012, 16:32   #5

its easyer on x-1 but with your high-level acc. you dont get any seprom from boxes
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2012, 16:34   #6

Yes level one would make it easier. Use the premium bigboy link and you'll get more cargo than a liberator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by make2money View Post
its easyer on x-1 but with your high-level acc. you dont get any seprom from boxes
Good point..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/18/2012, 18:15   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haxxed View Post
why create a lvl12 noobie?
This way you can reapir free in base without spending uridium to repair on the gate....repairing each time in x-1 you will take about 1 month to do 1 million seprom

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
I think your main account it's bigger than level 12....so you will get nothing but a message that's telling you that your level it's too big to get some reward on that map

Quote:
Originally Posted by rincamix View Post
i think its more easy await.lol
Hmm let me see...you need to wait like 10 days to make what i do in 20 minuts or less...
Old 07/18/2012, 18:31   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by amenrip View Post
This way you can reapir free in base without spending uridium to repair on the gate....repairing each time in x-1 you will take about 1 month to do 1 million seprom

i dont get this(what gate)

I think your main account it's bigger than level 12....so you will get nothing but a message that's telling you that your level it's too big to get some reward on that map

i get this

Hmm let me see...you need to wait like 10 days to make what i do in 20 minuts or less...

ok
nuffsaid
Old 07/18/2012, 19:15   #9

elite*gold: 88
Why not just pushing your clan member or your other account like me?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/19/2012, 01:16   #10

uhhm, this obviously is pushing. any anti-ban tips? and atleast, how many browsers should i open to do this? seems a lot.
Old 07/19/2012, 01:47   #11

stop making bugs public............
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2012, 01:49   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkBusterREMIX View Post
uhhm, this obviously is pushing. any anti-ban tips? and atleast, how many browsers should i open to do this? seems a lot.
It's not pushing becouse you don't kill the noob ships..you just blow them in radiations...
Browser you might open 3 or 4 but i sugest you to do that with 1 friend ho keep you slave accounts so this way you only need to handle the main and the 2 noobs account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahrheitsgetreu View Post
I'm tired to see post ho people qq to become UG..i post all i know and i hope some other people will post or pm for other bugs.
This it's quit hard to use and will not harm the other players becouse it's not an autoclick or mixer or other shit..it's helping people to get more seprom to hunt and make aliens but anyway having seprom it's not mean you got skills too!!
Old 08/11/2012, 08:55   #13

imagine all the creds you could get from 25000 cargo! 25 mil each transfer
Old 08/11/2012, 09:08   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
yes, it is. this is for x-1
Old 08/11/2012, 10:30   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahrheitsgetreu View Post
Why stop ?? Your are miser People like you are jerks. If I found a bug i give all players on DO. You know why ?? Because i`m player too. Bye Bye