Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 01:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HowTo] Edit BoxyBot timings

Discussion on [HowTo] Edit BoxyBot timings within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 08/22/2012, 19:35   #16

elite*gold: 10
People who can't edit this timings are real PC noobs omg I dont understand how someone can't do that! (I know there are many persons like this)
Old 08/23/2012, 18:08   #17

elite*gold: 300
Received Thanks: 3,471
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimm.reapper View Post
good thread but are 1001 threads about boxybot
I know...
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavaalb View Post
Hi, you know using kbot is a lot more useful, like 2,0k-2,5k uri per hour and beside that you can do anything else at the pc while running...with boxybot i have to let my darkorbit window open and...hard uridium making
WTF? Open game wndow with BoxyBot? You failed
Quote:
Originally Posted by knuck View Post
People who can't edit this timings are real PC noobs omg I dont understand how someone can't do that! (I know there are many persons like this)
Some people means when file end with .loot or with .xml, can´t open it. But for this people "Notepad++ is universal! You can too edit some .dll with that "
Old 08/23/2012, 18:15   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavaalb View Post
Hi, you know using kbot is a lot more useful, like 2,0k-2,5k uri per hour and beside that you can do anything else at the pc while running...with boxybot i have to let my darkorbit window open and...hard uridium making
u clearly dont know boxybot hahaha,
on topic, good job, manny dont know how to edit it, but some peaple cant change timing cuz they dont have the function edit on it,
Old 08/23/2012, 19:25   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by *kaat* View Post
u clearly dont know boxybot hahaha,
on topic, good job, manny dont know how to edit it, but some peaple cant change timing cuz they dont have the function edit on it,
Ahh... Don´t need function Edit. You can Right Click>Open Using>...
Old 08/23/2012, 19:29   #20

elite*gold: 0
how is having to have the darkorbit window when boxybot is running possible?

when boxybot goes on its just gonna disconnect you and then you can close the window...?
Old 08/23/2012, 19:55   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by myron836 View Post
how is having to have the darkorbit window when boxybot is running possible?

when boxybot goes on its just gonna disconnect you and then you can close the window...?
Ajaj..sure, when bot is online you can close webbrowser.