You last visited: Today at 04:29
Advertisement
Darkorbit new thing?
Discussion on Darkorbit new thing? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.
06/29/2012, 17:26
#31
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,959
Received Thanks: 2,105
yes, I want to buy an aegis but I don't have the uri and kbot is offline . And I'm not paying money for uridium lol
06/29/2012, 17:29
#32
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,130
Received Thanks: 3,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by
-patato-
yes, I want to buy an aegis but I don't have the uri and kbot is offline . And I'm not paying money for uridium lol
I have it.
06/29/2012, 17:30
#33
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 503
Received Thanks: 902
06/29/2012, 17:36
#34
elite*gold: 108
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,622
Received Thanks: 1,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by
-patato-
yes, I want to buy an aegis but I don't have the uri and kbot is offline . And I'm not paying money for uridium lol
aegis it's a nice ship .
u can kill cubikon easily with this xd
06/29/2012, 17:38
#35
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,130
Received Thanks: 3,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Okapi32
SDF / Saturn company is fake, the images were made by a user in German DO forums 2 years ago.
Thank you, I search it.
06/29/2012, 17:42
#36
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,959
Received Thanks: 2,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by
shooteram
I have it.
thank you for making me jealous
06/29/2012, 17:53
#37
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,130
Received Thanks: 3,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by
-patato-
thank you for making me jealous
06/29/2012, 17:55
#38
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,959
Received Thanks: 2,105
why lol it's not funny
well not for me at least
06/29/2012, 17:57
#39
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,130
Received Thanks: 3,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by
-patato-
why lol it's not funny
well not for me at least
Ok^^
Excuse me.
06/29/2012, 18:45
#40
elite*gold: 6
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 934
Received Thanks: 398
i only have Spearhead
♫♪Forever alone,i wanna be forever alone♫♪
06/29/2012, 19:54
#41
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,553
Received Thanks: 539
I think its new factory ( like mmo, vru, eic )
06/29/2012, 19:58
#42
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 532
Received Thanks: 316
saturn base is an old concept created by dark orbit players, is just an invented base, is like all in one design or thinks like that, u can found them at signaturen pic's at german forum, and about the new image, we all saw is a base, and i can say i saw an spectrum goliath ober it, what it could be ...
06/29/2012, 21:29
#43
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,959
Received Thanks: 2,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by
shooteram
Ok^^
Excuse me.
I forgive you
06/29/2012, 21:45
#44
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 109
Received Thanks: 73
i've citadel, goliath and spearhead
06/29/2012, 22:30
#45
elite*gold: 12
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,043
Received Thanks: 511
I thing this are clanbases like seafight
Similar Threads
[Buddy Thing] Bones thing
08/15/2011 - Archlord - 17 Replies
Uhm, ssry creating a thread only for that, but ma buddy is 80 and i really have to move ma balls and take the rewards.
Uhmm i'm blocked at the thing where u have to ransack 100 **** in CF.
please some1 tell me there is another way to get those :p
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:29 .