I have an error with version 2.81 RC, I show you the picture and estava working well with version 2.80 actulize just happened to me this.
and run it as administrator and Windows XP and nothing does not work.
Here are the files that were in my folder Fbot
maps
FBot.exe
save.data
update.bat
and also run the file as admin update.bat and still does not work please reply with a solution if you can
the error is when I press the program star out the message that the application stopped working and there is closed
I have an error with version 2.81 RC, I show you the picture and estava working well with version 2.80 actulize just happened to me this.
and run it as administrator and Windows XP and nothing does not work.
Here are the files that were in my folder Fbot
maps
FBot.exe
save.data
update.bat
and also run the file as admin update.bat and still does not work please reply with a solution if you can
the error is when I press the program star out the message that the application stopped working and there is closed
Uridium Wars - KillBot v0.2.1 closed BETA 02/28/2013 - DarkOrbit - 342 Replies BETA is now OPEN to all: go to KillBot Forum for details
KillBot Info-thread
Current Version: KillBot v.0.5.12
http://killbot.freeiz.com/MGalleryItem.php?id=13
KillBot
A Uridium Wars bot
URIDIUM WARS 02/09/2013 - Facebook - 3 Replies Hello,
Is it anythink for Uridium Wars ??
i can't find anything....
Regards, Jackob