[quote=BaD.MiZo;19401732][I]I'm not user in zhyk forum, besides I'm very bad in russian!
maybe another someone has my name there, but I'm not member there.
yes in post in zhyk you said that you use Google ... but Im sure that you are ....
[I]I'm not user in zhyk forum, besides I'm very bad in russian!
maybe another someone has my name there, but I'm not member there.
yes in post in zhyk you said that you use Google ... but Im sure that you are ....
It's up to you to believe or not, but I'm telling you the truth.
maybe someone has my name there.You know that someone hacked my account here before and put something saying it's mine putting me in bad situation.
I'm only here in elitepvpers, If you still don't believe then I don't care anymore.
For some reason bot freezes in gate and than restart uw and dies... Happend in beta AND gamma... Only running ts. It's capable of doing a gate but it fails in beta and gamma.
I was just watching it freeze it had 95% hp and 65 lin left and it just froze and than couple of seconds later all the red dots are in the middle of the dot and than base...
Uridium Wars - KillBot v0.2.1 closed BETA 02/28/2013 - DarkOrbit - 342 Replies BETA is now OPEN to all: go to KillBot Forum for details
KillBot Info-thread
Current Version: KillBot v.0.5.12
http://killbot.freeiz.com/MGalleryItem.php?id=13
KillBot
A Uridium Wars bot
URIDIUM WARS 02/09/2013 - Facebook - 3 Replies Hello,
Is it anythink for Uridium Wars ??
i can't find anything....
Regards, Jackob