You last visited: Today at 05:43
Advertisement
[Beta] FBot - Uridium Wars Bot
Discussion on [Beta] FBot - Uridium Wars Bot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.
10/25/2012, 22:54
#2281
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 153
Received Thanks: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by
houssemix.wanted
X'D KILLbot too will soon end the BETA !
10/25/2012, 23:01
#2282
elite*gold: 13
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 612
Received Thanks: 233
Stop spamming this thread with other bots, it says Fbot, stay on topic with you, you leechers using the beta to bot for free now you have to go use a ****** bot
ps. your signature tells the truth you should see it =)
have fun ladies.
10/25/2012, 23:09
#2283
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 1
Hi
I want buy fbot premium but ,
I'm from Turkey and I'm 14 years old.
So I don't have paypal and I don't use webmoney,
I read paysafecard and I can use it but for my country Paysafecard costs 10 TL(4.2 €) 20 TL(8.5 €) 50 TL( 21.4 € )
If you can accept 8.5 € for a licence , I will buy paysafecard in this week.
But If you refuse I can't buy
Help me please
10/25/2012, 23:10
#2284
elite*gold: 32
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8,279
Received Thanks: 4,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by
stup01
Hi
I want buy fbot premium but ,
I'm from Turkey and I'm 14 years old.
So I don't have paypal and I don't use webmoney,
I read paysafecard and I can use it but for my country Paysafecard costs 10 TL(4.2 €) 20 TL(8.5 €) 50 TL( 21.4 € )
If you can accept 8.5 € for a licence , I will buy paysafecard in this week.
But If you refuse I can't buy
Help me please
Yep
Questions please here
10/25/2012, 23:16
#2285
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 173
Received Thanks: 84
umm, why does it say my fbot licence expired ? is it now not free?
10/25/2012, 23:23
#2286
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 678
Received Thanks: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by
sk8ter249
umm, why does it say my fbot licence expired ? is it now not free?
no it isn't free anymore
10/25/2012, 23:23
#2287
elite*gold: 13
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 612
Received Thanks: 233
its not free anymore you get a trial license.
10/25/2012, 23:26
#2288
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 153
Received Thanks: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by
blahblah9
ps. your signature tells the truth you should see it =) .
H a h A h a H a h A and now ?
10/25/2012, 23:50
#2289
elite*gold: 13
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 612
Received Thanks: 233
You my friend need to get a life, you spend too much time obsessing about this.
10/26/2012, 00:14
#2290
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 153
Received Thanks: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by
blahblah9
You my friend need to get a life, you spend too much time obsessing about this.
10/26/2012, 02:04
#2291
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 571
Received Thanks: 132
so, no more free fbt?
10/26/2012, 07:13
#2292
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 8,002
Received Thanks: 3,863
omg, why everyone hate First? If u spend 100 hours for program will it be free? noobs -.-
10/26/2012, 07:34
#2293
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 640
Received Thanks: 62
wie die heulen xD
wen die wüssten was das fürne arbeit ist sonen bot zu programmieren^^
(10 euro ist eig guter preis)
PS: stelle fast jeden tag ein alpah auf
10/26/2012, 07:41
#2294
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,288
Received Thanks: 468
It dont work write me Cant start check hosts file...
10/26/2012, 08:10
#2295
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,957
Received Thanks: 1,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by
PrdlyAndel
It dont work write me Cant start check hosts file...
dont try to use crack -_-
Similar Threads
Uridium Wars - KillBot v0.2.1 closed BETA
02/28/2013 - DarkOrbit - 342 Replies
BETA is now OPEN to all: go to KillBot Forum for details
KillBot Info-thread
Current Version: KillBot v.0.5.12
http://killbot.freeiz.com/MGalleryItem.php?id=13
KillBot
A Uridium Wars bot
URIDIUM WARS
02/09/2013 - Facebook - 3 Replies
Hello,
Is it anythink for Uridium Wars ??
i can't find anything....
Regards, Jackob
How can I use Wp in Uridium wars?
09/17/2012 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies
The Topic name says all ;)
Der Topic name sagt alles :D
Uridium wars bot?
06/20/2012 - DarkOrbit - 0 Replies
Is there any working uridium wars bot at the moment? Pls post link ^^
¿Bot for Uridium Wars?
05/02/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
Are there any bot for this new game?
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:43 .