.... thats stupid. Ok i got it that create GG code is hard. But why would you please ask for money from boxing ? Someone metioned that this is based on UDObot... So why would we pay for something that you have not created? I think this is the best version. Just pay for premium user wit features like CUbicons, GG's, Enemies and such. But don't ask money from boxing? It's like bugpoint... taking money from everything. Don't say that ur premium doesn't make eough money for you. I know a lot of people that payed for it just for GG's. I want to buy it also cuz im from europe and i have 170ping-.- But dont take from us that boxing advantage please... It's just bot... It's just game...
1- Fbot are not based on UDOBOT
2- First75 hard work to do this bot, and i think, all work deserves a salary.
3 if you don't like this bot so don't use.
4- try other UW bot, like KillBot who are free.
I dont really see the point to ask for everything money. There are a lot of people that would buy that bot after they finish Gates. I also. If i wouldnt have finished gates i would never pay for bot and rather top this game. But now i finished all gates and i dont want to do them. So i would like to buy licence... But asking money just for boxing ? It's not real DO, it is created for botters. From this point its stupid to ask money from everything..
I dont care about IBot KBot... a lot of people were banned even they had licence... And this can happend to... I think more people will buy premium after they finish gates and realse that they wont do them on their own. But now if they havnt done gates they will stop playing game because its not wortful. I hope u get the point
Quote:
Originally Posted by radnou˛
1- Fbot are not based on UDOBOT
2- First75 hard work to do this bot, and i think, all work deserves a salary.
3 if you don't like this bot so don't use.
4- try other UW bot, like KillBot who are free.
What u talking about i havn't said that i dont like this bot...
Killbot is in beta testing if i took the point from their topic right
I got it that he had done great work and hard work. There is a lot of people that said, FBot is based on UDObot... So dont try to convice me that he has done every singel peace of code. I Dont see the way nowadays to ask money from everything...
Fbot is the best like fiRST75 , he is a good bot designer, and the premium is very cheap only 6€ i have been premium member since the bot starts and never had problems. Only with the protegits in gamma and beta the rest is perfect
I dont care about IBot KBot... a lot of people were banned even they had licence... And this can happend to...
What u talking about i havn't said that i dont like this bot...
What are YOU talking about? Are u sure that Killbot or any S**Tbot will be free 4ever? I think no, all people want money for work, HARD work... F-bot is the best bot to UW, other are only copies or buggy...
So, I agree with First75, because in game is too much bots, and if you don´t want buy Premium license, collect bonus boxes by yourself or kill NPC and PAY to BP if you like it...
Next, lot of people is banned for I-bot or K-bot...Yes, it is true, because DO need money from players...UW is made to bots I think, and you get ban only when somebody tell to Support about you with video...
At the last, like I said, I absolutely agree with First, it will be better to Premium users, if on maps will not be too much noobs...
but it's free and most of kids wont buy fbot and just change to other , it doesnt matter if it's bullshit or not , if it collect bonus boxes it's enough
+1 its anyway only Facebook version. I would say everything should just stick like it is now. IF people wants bot to do gates or cubicons. Go ahead buy it. But only for boxing FBot might stick free. Or Just let FBot free only for boxiks. Everthing should be payed like killing all kinds of NPC, gates and such
+1 its anyway only Facebook version. I would say everything should just stick like it is now. IF people wants bot to do gates or cubicons. Go ahead buy it. But only for boxing FBot might stick free. Or Just let FBot free only for boxiks. Everthing should be payed like killing all kinds of NPC, gates and such
Make your own bot and you will see that is not too easy, come on guys 6 € is not too much if you buy it now, and stop talking about this because you are not going to change First´s choice.
Uridium Wars - KillBot v0.2.1 closed BETA 02/28/2013 - DarkOrbit - 342 Replies BETA is now OPEN to all: go to KillBot Forum for details
KillBot Info-thread
Current Version: KillBot v.0.5.12
http://killbot.freeiz.com/MGalleryItem.php?id=13
KillBot
A Uridium Wars bot
URIDIUM WARS 02/09/2013 - Facebook - 3 Replies Hello,
Is it anythink for Uridium Wars ??
i can't find anything....
Regards, Jackob