frist75 i have a problem
when my cargo bay filled ta
and the bot will not sell the material
He stands still and not move I'm in the middle of the map until I die.
he only sells the load if I go from portal to portal basis and there he sells
the matter.
frist75 i have a problem
when my cargo bay filled ta
and the bot will not sell the material
He stands still and not move I'm in the middle of the map until I die.
he only sells the load if I go from portal to portal basis and there he sells
the matter.
Did you remember to press the "Start" button?
Also, he hasn't made the function where it goes all the way back to the station to sell, to sell cargo, you need to be on the same map as the station. He should make function where the bot goes all the way back to the station to sell cargo.
yes
he kills them and collects et
then refines, refines collection ..
the name that appears after the load is full
e it to the map and not move
stands even with the attacking aliens.
another problem
I'm using plt-2026 missile to kill the aliens
when I jump into a portal the bot change the missiles to r-310
e I have to select the plt-2026 again, when jumping into a portal.
must be sid
frist75 said that if the sid update the bot does not enter the repairs
what happened to me died and not noticed the bot
When I saw was the sid that had changed
I am the eic
where my cargo is full to the bot in the middle of the map
I died once because of it
fills where I have to manually go to map 2-1 and then return to the map I stopped ...
Donate
If you want to help me, please send the code Paysafecard (I do not have paypal) with any value + your nick E*pvpers to this email: or me PM. thank you very much
Thanks for: Elsastylez
@ 2.21 Details
fixed bug with reconecting
fixed bug with going to base
fixed bug with changing ammo after jump
added Button Log
added checkBox "Sell Cargo"
Uridium Wars - KillBot v0.2.1 closed BETA 02/28/2013 - DarkOrbit - 342 Replies BETA is now OPEN to all: go to KillBot Forum for details
KillBot Info-thread
Current Version: KillBot v.0.5.12
http://killbot.freeiz.com/MGalleryItem.php?id=13
KillBot
A Uridium Wars bot
URIDIUM WARS 02/09/2013 - Facebook - 3 Replies Hello,
Is it anythink for Uridium Wars ??
i can't find anything....
Regards, Jackob