Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 23:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Test] How to make boxybot switch configs.

Discussion on [Test] How to make boxybot switch configs. within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Test] How to make boxybot switch configs.

Hello, I've been a "member" of this forum for a long time, but that alone doesn't make me a trusted person, but what i have to offer to you does not require you to download any software, so you're safe from viruses, keyloggers, etc..

Anyways, let's talk about the trick, for this you must have the current version of boxybot and openstealth, then you have to do the following:
1. Change your system's (not only your browser) proxy configuration to 127.0.0.1 port 3128.
2. Open openstealth (In settings tab check "switch configs").
3. Open any browser and open the game(your ship's window).

Up to this point everything should look like you're gonna collect palladium or go hunting with openstealth, but we're not done yet.

4. Open boxybot but don't close the game window yet.
5. Login in boxybot like you would normally do.
6. Let it get into game and close your game window and you're done (If boxybot takes too long to log in just give it a minute or two and close your game window, this should allow boxybot to connect correctly to the game).

Note: I have been able to bot with this method for a few hours only, after that time the bot would look like its working but the ship is not moving, that's because of my crappy internet connection, please test this and tell everyone else if it works or not.
As I'm not completely sure if this works or not or if its safe to use I take no responsibility of what happens to your account if you decide to use it, I'm just sharing this with you because you've shared a lot with me.

Have fun.
Old 06/21/2012, 12:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
It's interesting.
If it's true, can be done do something ..
I will try when the boxy is updated.