Hi, there. I want help from botuser with a lot of experiences, the best will be reseller. I want to know, if I am botting one account 24 hours and I want to help my friend to botting about 12 hours. Am I abble to get higher risk of ban, that BP will see 2 accs on my IP on same server? Please write to me .
Higher ban risk with 2 ip`s in the same time in the same server, but are not banwaves these days.
So you mean that this is same safe, like he is botting in the same time on his PC, like when I am botting my acc and his acc on my PC in the same time?
So you mean that this is same safe, like he is botting in the same time on his PC, like when I am botting my acc and his acc on my PC in the same time?
sorry,i mean with 2 accounts in the same time in the same server, from the same ip this is my opinion.
I haven't seen a post about banned botters for months on the official Do forum, so who cares? Bot 24/7 ^^ non all accounts you have
Maybe they are gathering names to ban and will ban all they have found later?
There could be thousands of bans in 1 day. You never know what they are up to.
Hi, there. I want help from botuser with a lot of experiences, the best will be reseller. I want to know, if I am botting one account 24 hours and I want to help my friend to botting about 12 hours. Am I abble to get higher risk of ban, that BP will see 2 accs on my IP on same server? Please write to me .