Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 04:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with BoxyBot

Discussion on Problem with BoxyBot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with BoxyBot

Hi all !
I have a problem with my boxybot.

When I boomed by an ennemie, my boxybot don't want to repair and return to the map for collect box.
I don't know why ! Maybe it's my timings isn't good or not writing correctly !
My timings.xml

Please help me guys !

Warning
Old 06/12/2012, 13:02   #2

lol
timings it`s for timings!
Old 06/12/2012, 13:06   #3

its lag for Bot, wait when fix
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
boxybot problem can you help me
05/14/2012 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies
my boxybot dont work it says...internet problems....?? http://i.epvpimg.com/ESEgb.jpg can somebody help me
boxybot problem..
05/01/2012 - DarkOrbit - 0 Replies
i have problem with my boxybot.. when i left it about 1-2 hours,it became stuck.. my ship flies around but alien n bonus bot stuck and does not load.. so i need to reconnect again to fix this.. the problem is when i go to school n sleep.. i cant always click reconnect.. i know i can use autoclick mouse to click it but,,,,, i use my father laptop as it never sleep and works 24/7.. my father didnt allowed me bot n also install any program on his laptop..
BoxyBot problem :(
04/23/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
Hello guys!I have a problem with BoxyBot :(:( look at this picture CS-Arena.com - professionelles Game-, Rootserver- & Housingbusiness What to do?:handsdown: Lol Work now! :) Mr.Limited close this thred pls!
Boxybot some problem !!
04/21/2012 - DarkOrbit - 7 Replies
Guys what is this wait 280 seconds :( i am not only this pc some time i busy and I can not engage in but when i pc sit İ see wait 280 seconds :(( http://f1204.hizliresim.com/w/n/4pgcd.jpg İts suxs :bandit: Why we must waiting :mad::rtfm:
boxybot - problem
04/20/2012 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
Can someone tell me why can not I use the pet to collect? The mode of release of PET is scratched and the pet does not appear on the map, look: http://www.uploadeimagem.net/upload/f2a4a6c8.png