Im guessing it won't let you move? If that's the case try flying to 5-x maps yourself without OS, then once you get to 5-3 X out start up OS and then try it.
Im guessing it won't let you move? If that's the case try flying to 5-x maps yourself without OS, then once you get to 5-3 X out start up OS and then try it.
It wont load any NPCs, Resources, etc. on my game window, only on OpenStealth .
It wont load any NPCs, Resources, etc. on my game window, only on OpenStealth .
That's probably just latency lag. Usually happens when your connection is split up between a few things, makes things either appear late or not at all. Make sure noone is on your connection.
That's probably just latency lag. Usually happens when your connection is split up between a few things, makes things either appear late or not at all. Make sure noone is on your connection.
Guy I have good internet, cuz I have 100mbit/s (on piratebay=6mb/s) and without OpenStealth it works good and I am alone on my WiFi Router .
Well then im not sure what else to do, did it only recently start happening with 1.25? Maybe someone else knows how to help you better then I can.
Ok anyway thanks . I will try to install new java again and I really dont know why it only dont work on 5-x and on others it work . I am on USA 3 and I mean that BP made something to block that proxy on this map :/. Does it work for you good?
Ok anyway thanks . I will try to install new java again and I really dont know why it only dont work on 5-x and on others it work . I am on USA 3 and I mean that BP made something to block that proxy on this map :/. Does it work for you good?
Actually it didn't i just downloaded it and tried it. At first it did not load anything in 5-x maps, BUT what you have to do is start up OS when your on the desired Pirate map and it should work properly. So basically fly what pirate map you want to, (without OS), then once your on the map you want to be in X out of the Star screen, start up OS and THEN it should work.
I have the same problem> _ <anyone has solved? and how is it to remove the button repair? where is the option? regards
Just fly your ship to 5-3 or whatever pirate WITHOUT OS, then once you get there, X out of star screen, start up OS, and then try it. It should work, that's what i did to get it to work.
Work with artmoney dont work 05/25/2009 - Kal Online - 4 Replies Hello together
I have artmoney with the Spyware process detector but when i am select the game (Kalonline) spyware the engine exe not find have anybody an good idea for me ?
thanks and an good night
the bot dont work 04/18/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies my bot doesnt kill anything he just runs to the left and right.. wtf how do i fix this?????
WPE pro dont work 11/09/2007 - Archlord - 3 Replies Hallo wollte mal fragen wieso WPE Pro nicht mehr funktioniert
wenn ich skill 1 use wird cd von 2 angezeigt, aber wenn ich weiter skill 1 use geht das nicht ich muss warten bis der cd vom 2skill wieder weg ist
.
mfg axxa
l2w dont work 12/14/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies Hi i have l2w 10.2.3 but if i press BeginCombat my l2w target mob and say this to l2w window 21:49:53 超出时间,换目& #26631;. and target other mobs .what is it ?