Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 17:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how much uri would i make with ibot ?

Discussion on how much uri would i make with ibot ? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 06/07/2012, 16:21   #16

elite*gold: 0
70k-80k
Old 06/07/2012, 16:30   #17

For me, i made 200k uridium or more in 10 hours with box doubler in pvp maps and about 450 GG.
Ship: Vengeance full elite full speed + Pet lvl 16 auto looter.
Old 06/07/2012, 17:29   #18

elite*gold: 8
How u can collect in PvP Maps ? i get killed 24/7 there ... doiesnt matter if i bot at night or at monring or at afternoon i always get killed ....
any trciks how u don't get killed ?
Old 06/07/2012, 17:34   #19

@Up: Best time to bot there is from 3 a.m to 11 a.m. i did that always and don't get killed (only once or twice times dead)
Also, it depends on the server you are playing in

Regards
Old 06/07/2012, 17:36   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalilo View Post
How u can collect in PvP Maps ? i get killed 24/7 there ... doiesnt matter if i bot at night or at monring or at afternoon i always get killed ....
any trciks how u don't get killed ?
depends what server ...--.-
Old 06/07/2012, 18:15   #21

elite*gold: 8
wow I ask a normal question and u come with this "-.-" smiley ? u serious ? btw it is called which server not what ....
I am playing on DE 7 and there its impossibru to bot at pvp maps

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How To Make Ibot Work For Window 7
08/07/2013 - SRO Guides & Templates - 34 Replies
Many Ask about ibot not work for window 7 here the explain: Here What You Need: Copy all .ocx files and regOCXFiles_win7.bat you can get .ocx files from ibot folder Now Go to Local Disk C:\Window
New iBot, how to make it work?
06/29/2011 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hi guys, Wanted to bot a bit on iSro and yea, I'm kinda frustrated since I've no idea how to make it work. I'm patching the media.pk2(saved the original file of course) with the mediapatcher of the rar " HS Server - Released v1.0.rar" downloaded at the officiel site of iBot. So I patched it. After that I checked some tutorials telled me to download following: Hackshield v2.1.rar Silkroad Loader.rar _iBot__Public_Released_v1.1.9.rar So, I unpacked everything at the iSro folder and...
New iBot, how to make it work?
05/25/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi guys, Wanted to bot a bit on iSro and yea, I'm kinda frustrated since I've no idea how to make it work. I'm patching the media.pk2(saved the original file of course) with the mediapatcher of the rar " HS Server - Released v1.0.rar" downloaded at the officiel site of iBot. So I patched it. After that I checked some tutorials telled me to download following: Hackshield v2.1.rar Silkroad Loader.rar _iBot__Public_Released_v1.1.9.rar So, I unpacked everything at the iSro folder and...
Any new ibot / how to make it works
10/29/2010 - Browsergames - 32 Replies
Hey ibot fanatics If you still wants to use ibot for collecting your boxes then this thread is for you Its working only for collecting boxes or killing aliens unless you got uid of someone who has licence Download latest ibot from profibot (currently newest is 2.20) http://www.profibot.net/IBot_2.20_setup.exe If this link isnt working then go to your hosts in windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts and delete profibot.net line
[iBot] Could someone make an iBot_AC, please?
04/17/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Heya guys, Is someone able to make an iBot_AC like sbot_AC, That would be AWSOME! :D Ty