Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with Kbot

Discussion on Problem with Kbot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with Kbot

Hello I have a problem with fighting aliens kbot as sometimes when I want to push him shall heavenly opens for 2-3 seconds and during this time as the ship crashed crashes in 5-6 seconds time of 2-3 seconds and kill him very easily and makes it very Uridium less and it is possible if this problem can anyone help
sorry for bad english this is google translate

Similar Threads Similar Threads
kbot 5.83 problem
01/31/2012 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies
Hello, i tried to put my ship to bot on 2-8 but kbot says unknown sever... why?
Kbot problem
10/05/2011 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies
hello guys i m having a kbot problem its checking licence afterevery 5 mins do u guys hav the same problem ? thanks and reply
kbot problem
08/04/2011 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies
why i cant bot with kbot... it says get server list... done get user info... and it stops there and says again get server list ... why???
Kbot/Kerkava[Licenses][Support]kbot no gg 8euro kbot gg 18euro
04/03/2011 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
Hi Support and Seller Site in English, Germany,Polish and ohter Buy- kbotgg.pl/bk.html Forum- forum.kbotgg.pl KBot no gg 8euro Kbot gg 18euro Krekava 180days 12euro