You can edit easily the http request to or from darkorbit
It's the same for the connection from ibot to the game server
just suppose u want to bot on accA
1°)Juste create a new account on DO (i call it accB)
2°)Connect accA trought Ibot
3°)When Ibot wants to connect to game (license checked) just intercept the request for connecting to the game as accB and modify it to get connected to accA
But, i dont know yet if ibot checks later the account connected
Try to send the packet's of "accB", so that the Server think that you're accB!
You have to try to hide youre identity and send a fake one, that's the only possible way.
Lol, I think it's not as easy like that
Every time you connect to the game, a key which encrypt the data is probably generated because the packets are never the same
I have a crack for ibot,but it doesn't work perfectly cause it doesn't send fake datas,only "takes over" the control of the ibot connections.
Maybe somebody can repair it,so if there is a man who wants to try it,just send me a PM!
Lol, I think it's not as easy like that
Every time you connect to the game, a key which encrypt the data is probably generated because the packets are never the same
I have an Idea, when youre Starting iBot with the Trial you can Bot how long you want, but if you close the Bot youre Licenze will Expire...
Can we emulate or Frezze the packet's of Connectin?
I have an Idea, when youre Starting iBot with the Trial you can Bot how long you want, but if you close the Bot youre Licenze will Expire...
Can we emulate or Frezze the packet's of Connectin?
As I said in my starter post,if you login and block mail.majar.com you can bot until you die or jump a gate,but at least 1 day.
The problem is that iBot uses userid for checking if you have a license AND for connecting in game
I can make login iBot on accB and force him to use ID from accA but iBot checks license with ID from accA in this case => license not valid
The problem is that iBot uses userid for checking if you have a license AND for connecting in game
I can make login iBot on accB and force him to use ID from accA but iBot checks license with ID from accA in this case => license not valid
The problem is that iBot uses userid for checking if you have a license AND for connecting in game
I can make login iBot on accB and force him to use ID from accA but iBot checks license with ID from accA in this case => license not valid
There are two methods to "crack" ibot:
1.send fakeid
2.simulate server
I think the first is easier,but I can't do it,so guys,anyone...?
I have an idea for the first:
The prog takes over the control of the ibot's net connections,and when ibot sends an id then this modify it to a random.
And this info would be helpful (mail.majar.com is the server on port 8084)
If you want I will find out the packets contents (what ibot send to server)
I just said that faking ID doesn't work... That's why we got crack not working anymore
It doesn't work cause ibot don't let modify the ID what it send.
But if this information go through another prog,then ibot can do nothing.
Or am I wrong?
To make sure that ibot won't communicate without the programme you have to block it in the firewall,and you should also block some ips for example 80.239.200.34 and 23.37.64.60.
Then the programme what forwards the infos to the server and to the programme would only communicate with mail.majar.com,and it would send fakeid,what ibot can't prevent.
There is no else way I think to send fakeid.
Only difficulty is ibot send two packets:
1. packet 49 bits
2. packet 4 bits
So 7 letters and a number means a userid.
If we catch some packet and we know the sent id,then we can decode it,so we can crypt the fake id to seems ibot sent it..
It doesn't work cause ibot don't let modify the ID what it send.
But if this information go through another prog,then ibot can do nothing.
Or am I wrong?
To make sure that ibot won't communicate without the programme you have to block it in the firewall,and you should also block some ips for example 80.239.200.34 and 23.37.64.60.
Then the programme what forwards the infos to the server and to the programme would only communicate with mail.majar.com,and it would send fakeid,what ibot can't prevent.
There is no else way I think to send fakeid.
And 80.239.200.34 is for the Login, u can fake youre ID but u cant login.
Maybe sending Faked Packet's, but i dont think that it* work
ibot crack 6 hours demo info 06/25/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies hey maybe you guys knowed this or not but the demo license of ibot crack well work more then 6 hours i got a pic attachment
Ibot crack info 04/20/2012 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies I don't think that the crack is fixed. I'm still running it on some accounts, but it does not work with all accounts /don't know why/.
Ex.:I have 3 accounts which have already used the trial license. On 2 of them doesn't run, but on the third works.
I think that the crack developers have to check this.
Ibot Crack 3.97 Trial Info [4-10PM US Eastern] 02/27/2012 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies ID: 1234567
Key: A33A7-40A92-3ACF5-07097-DDCAD
Couldnt find a working 1 here so thought id make 1 and share it, have fun ^^