Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 15:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DMG Hack ( Conflict )

Discussion on DMG Hack ( Conflict ) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DMG Hack ( Conflict )

Hi all

i play in dark orbit like 3 years i spend more money from my visa so ::::

be 4 2 month i try to see how the player coming strong

But i Shocked when i seen those players use the Karkava and Merkava

and More Scripted and and and so i try to found from where they get scripted huh and how they get info from game and they coming full elite vere fast

: )

.V. Clan Name is ARS Clan they have 2 Admin in hes clan 1 year only they play in servers and they Coming First Clan and Top player in Game

First : some Admins Give 1 Day 5 $ and they Give you Full DMG with Booster

SC : Some Player Use Scripted and some Hack Tools in Game

Th : wow alot Player use Bot and they try hack evre thing like thief

For : Some ppl They Can Not buy bot or uri they try get uri

But if u are Hungry how you can found money you will kill ppl and you will get money : ) some these True ??

i am Waiting

Sorry my english is not good but i try
Old 05/31/2012, 12:20   #2

umm, i like trains too
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2012, 16:11   #3

too bad that u spend money TBH ...but wrong place to complain about it in here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]{ is in Conflict with ID
02/24/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello, I need some help, when i launch my neuz (after add the teleportation system), i have got this error : "{ is in Conflict with ID" And when i press OK, this error come for the infinite. I think it's a bug in my resdata.inc, this is the end of my resdata.inc (the new resdata.inc): Sry for my bad english, i'm french.
[Help]{ is in Conflict with ID
02/23/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, I need some help, when i launch my neuz (after add the teleportation system), i have got this error : "{ is in Conflict with ID" And when i press OK, this error come for the infinite. I think it's a bug in my resdata.inc, this is the end of my resdata.inc (the new resdata.inc):
World in Conflict Promo
10/24/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Ich biete hier ein World in Conflict Promo an, bitte macht keine "scheiss" Angebote, sondern macht ein gutes Angebot.
Ip conflict is what im guessing
11/26/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
Ok i have use search and havent found nothing. maybe im not defining myself correctly or i just dont know. The problem im running into now is that i have change server from Hamachi Ip to computer external IP address. Players can log in no problem but when i try to log on from the host computer it says "cannot connect to Login server". Only thing im thinking is it a IP conflict but i know you can host the server and log in it i have done it before. But for right now i just cant think of...
IP conflict
08/11/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
is there any way that i can play acclaim 2moons? BTW im from the philippines SEA so if anyone can help me to play 2moons it will be a very good help tnx guys more power EPVP :p