Supernoob. You can write this text to translator. Or I can help, beacouse I'm Polish, and when you have words with "ś,ć,ż,ź" translator can't translate it. So who want help -> PM
Supernoob. You can write this text to translator. Or I can help, beacouse I'm Polish, and when you have words with "ś,ć,ż,ź" translator can't translate it. So who want help -> PM
Regards,
Jackob
ź??? wy macie tylko ż czy nie? (niejestem polakiem)
my account got hacked and they told me to prove that i owned the account, they asked me for the last 3 passwords to the account, and for a scanned copy of a government issued ID...
I sent it to them and 3 weeks later i have no reply
BREAKING NEWS.. HON 08/25/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 2 Replies Alot of HoN accounts are now being reverted back to BASIC from LEGACY....
I'd advise you to check your accounts NOW if you're selling or trading to see if it's still legacy.......
IF NOT... You will need to contact HoN support with EVERY SINGLE DETAIL that you've purchased that account LEGALY.
Legacy account to Basic clarification - Heroes of Newerth Forums
If you have been reverted the reason being is that your account wasn't paid legally according to S2..
Inventory Breaking/Cleanup Guide -Breaking Any Item Without Guilt 08/24/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 12 Replies For those who are still having problems on inventory spaces, being unable to add any items in their inventory because it is already full or nearly full, here is a guide to free up a lot of space. There are items which could be sold, items which could be broken or both. Sell those unuseful items or break them as you wish to free up your inventory space. Item breaking, of course is thru the use of DK-P Type 0812 or more commonly known as the crafting/breaking machine on your grand chase Menu tab...
BREAKING NEWS!! NEUER PATCH 04/02/2011 - CrossFire - 59 Replies heute kommt ein neuer patch, außerdem gibt es ab sofort keine death mehr, also die kd zählt jetzt nicht mehr
quelle z8games:
Z8Games - Free Gaming. Evolved.
http://azad.de/forum2/images/smilies/th_trollface .png
[BREAKING NEWS] ELITEPVPER's RELAUNCH 09/12/2009 - Soldier Front - 1 Replies Check out This Guys
take a Look:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXTg4oXqM40
Look's Exciting Huh?...
well,...