Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Handelsbot

Discussion on Handelsbot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Handelsbot

Does anyone still have a copy of handels bot. I tried translating the download page and it said something about him quitting on the bot. So I wondered he probably still has the last version of it running. Does anyone have it on their computer that they can upload on media fire or file ghost so I can download it?

Thanks
Old 05/19/2012, 23:03   #2

elite*gold: 40
(Gähn's Tradebot)

Feel Free to Push THX

(P.S. BR2 Not working, i don't know why)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/20/2012, 00:15   #3

elite*gold: 2222
The Black Market: 204/1/0
Received Thanks: 5,106
The tradebot is number 2 on updating list. Well, not an uüpdate. I will completly recode it, after I am finished with number 1 :P
You find the list on my facebook page (click on facebook icon in signature).
Old 05/23/2012, 00:10   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ĤΛƇҠ View Post
(Gähn's Tradebot)

Feel Free to Push THX

(P.S. BR2 Not working, i don't know why)
I'd rather not push the thanks, you shoved a fking link in this thread without giving credit to gahn or anything and the fact that I know Gahn has posted that he has to update his bot and he knows it is even worse because your giving me a not working bot. Keep you thanks button to yourself.