Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 05:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can I put 2 lvl-2 radar protocols in my pet ? ?

Discussion on Can I put 2 lvl-2 radar protocols in my pet ? ? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Can I put 2 lvl-2 radar protocols in my pet ? ?

I somewhere read that P.E.T. allows more then one protocols of same type at the same time.
I have PET lvl7 and it will take time to get it to lvl8. So I want to put 2(or more) lvl2 radar protocols, coz palladium collection is smooth even with lvl2 resource collector.
I have OpenStealth, but I use it to auto lock and for enemy alert, and I want to be cloaked while collecting palladium.
Old 05/18/2012, 19:55   #2

protocals Stack so yes more radar the better save buy better ones or waste of uri
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2012, 20:16   #3

yep i got 12
Old 05/19/2012, 09:03   #4

Thnx for the info , but now I think I should buy laser slots for my pet, so it can lvl-up easily.
Old 05/19/2012, 13:30   #5

Laser slots? Just when do gg last wave pull out your pet, and your pet will get about 200k-500k xp. (sorry 4 bad english)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Radar / Does Radar work on Uthgard undetected?
02/05/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
I would like to get you thoughts on radars on Uthgard. Is there any radar out there that does work undetected? Please write about your experience. Also if security is an issue regarding viruses, trojans, loggers, etc.!? If you sell one and have valid references please PM with realistic price! THX
(B)CSS Gift Alpha Protocols(S)egold
09/23/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 7 Replies
Hallo biete mehrere Steam Gifts Alpha Protocol Wer Interesse hat tausche gegen egold. ich gebe kein First Wer Interesse hat bitte melden Skype Infocenteros
lf radar, non detectableish like pete's radar
09/25/2010 - Aion - 1 Replies
i tried using pete's 1.05 it shows nothing excpt a crosshair, i checked his settings area , reloged , tp ed......deleted it and reloaded fresh one.....still nothing .....i'm usin vista , and this is after merge and 1.9 aion.....any ideas?
Radar- Post what you know about any and all active, working radar programs for DAOC
06/29/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
its been years since I was using a working version of AK. I hear people say that there is a current working version of AK, and of another type of radar program. If you know anything about any working radar, please post the info. A link to where it can be downloaded, etc, would be great. And if it can be detected in a passive (not just by tricking you into chasing bait) manner on any live or freeshard servers. Thanks.
[info]Rohan protocols
06/11/2008 - Rohan - 0 Replies
Unlike most games that use TCP/IP protocols, Rohan uses Zebra protocols, i dont know anything about zebra except that it exists, if you want to make hacks for it heres what you want to learn about GNU Zebra -- routing software the Send packets are winsock 2.x the recieve packets are BGP-4 from Zebra Daemon and heres how i got there: Wireshark Wireshark: Go deep.