I have a Leonov full speed generators and full shields in drones ( 2 iris and 5 flax ) and i always upgrade my speed and shields with promerium and i am making 1.3K - 1.5K uri an hour, I need help! i use boxybot on maps 2-2 and 2-4. i am level 10 atm and cant go to any good botting maps, any suggestions?
Its ur bot mate, boxybot sucks get ibot or kbot at least 3k/hr with full speed.
This is vey helpful tread for newbies
P.S 4-x maps is best for uri its 100% true but if some player come there on this "bot map" u die 100% everyone know that like he\she said top ^^^^
The Best ship for killing NPC (and configs):
Vengeance (for killing streuner and lordakia on x-2)
Config 1: full speed, 4 shields in drones the rest lasers.
Config 2: full speed, in drones full shield.
Goliath (for killing other NPC)
Config 1: full speed, 4 shields in drones the rest lasers.
Config 2: full speed, full shield in drones.
i thin the configs also depend on the equipment
if you have 10 drones lvl 16 you caan use 10 shields and 10 lasers for veng and goli cause then you have 300k shield with ps and and you deal around 7k with goliath
for kristallon i would use 6 or 7 shields when you have 10 drones
if you have only a noob acc your configs are quite good
So I started playing DO again after a loooong brake, I also started botting again and many things have changed. So I am considering to update this threat a little bit . Please let me know what you think about this and if you do have usefull information please let me know and I'll include it
So I started playing DO again after a loooong brake, I also started botting again and many things have changed. So I am considering to update this threat a little bit . Please let me know what you think about this and if you do have usefull information please let me know and I'll include it
you should test with full hercules, new formations, etc.....
[info]Big profit on botting and startup tips 04/30/2012 - DarkOrbit - 17 Replies hello all as i promessed im opening a new thread on tips that can come really handy
so lets go
How to earn a lot of credits with killing npcs and boxing (with bot)
dont go and kill kristallons or kristallins or lordakiums
best way for you is to go and kill StrueneRs in x-8 map
here is what you do:
Best Botting Maps 11/12/2011 - DarkOrbit - 7 Replies his are the botting rates for maps , Enjoy !
x-1 GG+ and Uri 30%
x-2 GG++ and Uri 10%
x-3 GG and Uri 15%
x-4 GG+ and Uri 10%
x-5 GG+ and Uri 25%
x-6 GG+ and Uri 15%
x-7 GG and Uri 35%
x-8 GG++ and Uri 35%
[Sammelthread] Botting Maps/RP/URI 09/26/2011 - DarkOrbit - 15 Replies German/Deutsch:
Hallo Leute.
Man findet in letzter Zeit immer mehr Threads in denen gefragt wird:
Dies hier ist ein Sammelthread wo ihr schnell die Antworten darauf finden könnt.
Need Help with Sbot Settings and info 02/21/2011 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies I am trying to bot my lvl 95 ff to 90 Wiz/brad
And wanted to know whats the best thing to do for this class on the bot i seem to keep dieing while i am botting
Trying to bot lvl 91 stuff in the tomb
I want to know away to make money botting with this char