Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account Information

Discussion on Account Information within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Account Information

My acc got hacked but i still have access to the account but i m not able to change password and email id can anbody help me how to this if u want pove that this is my id i can prove it
Old 05/05/2012, 13:26   #2

Write on forum: Why i cant turn on Kbot? I have got Kbot 6.26 but it says Licence server begin update
Old 05/05/2012, 14:23   #3

i didnt understand if wwrite this on from they ecover my pass and email ?
Old 05/05/2012, 15:24   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vossik View Post
Write on forum: Why i cant turn on Kbot? I have got Kbot 6.26 but it says Licence server begin update
nice idea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The only way is ask the support...
Say that you account was hacked und hope that they change your mail / passwort....

Sorry for bad englisch, I'm german
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2012, 15:56   #5

thnx i asked support they ssay they are not responsible of hacked IDs i told them that i have prove that this is my id but they are nt helping
Old 05/05/2012, 16:12   #6

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by irfanrafi View Post
thnx i asked support they ssay they are not responsible of hacked IDs i told them that i have prove that this is my id but they are nt helping
Support are very strong about hacked accounts, and wont do much about it. Usually support wont help at all with these matters. Sorry :3
Old 05/05/2012, 16:20   #7

Received Thanks: 1,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbyii View Post
Support are very strong about hacked accounts, and wont do much about it. Usually support wont help at all with these matters. Sorry :3
Actually they do help! when you went to the cops....

etc etc
Just try to keep contact with support!
VERY IMPORTANT!
Every few houre"s send them email with questions etc etc. So they know you wont rest untill you got it back.
Do not flame, be rude, or whatever, act all grown up bla bla.
support does not very often help kids with these things beceause parents would say this is just a stupid game' its good you got hacked, go outside and play etc etc.

So ask support for a list of information you have to provide in order to get the account back.
You also need your passpoord/legetimation copied/scanned in and send to support.
And some numbers from cellphone 'you bought uridium with'
All usernames you ever used, if you dont know them all Try to gues!
etc etc etc.....

YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE COPS.
Otherwise you wil not get it back!!!

&&&&& Dark orbit wil not regive you your equipment ammo etc etc that you lost!

Hope i helped topic creator with this'
I have been in this problem to! Imistery helped me out that day'
Just go and Put a complain against dark orbit,unknown hacker, explain on that complain EVRYTHING that happened.

And if this all does not work. 'wil work 99%'
Tell them you used certain bugs,and programs. And the account wil be banned after they check it for any problems.
Rather have it banned then give it away to some hacker.
Lucky for me this hacker who hacked my account, didnt want to cause damage and just played my account for me LOL. He bought 350k uridium and keys... When i got it back i had some extra cloack cpu"s,lasers,etc etc... But lost 120million honor.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/05/2012, 16:24   #8

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorg* View Post

etc etc
VERY IMPORTANT!
Every few houre"s send them email with questions etc etc. So they know you wont rest untill you got it back.
support does not very often help kids with these things beceause parents would say this is just a stupid game' its good you got hacked, go outside and play etc etc.

So ask support for a list of information you have to provide in order to get the account back.
You also need your passpoord/legetimation copied/scanned in and send to support.
etc etc etc.....

Just go and Put a complain against dark orbit,unknown hacker, explain on that complain EVRYTHING that happened.

Tell them you used certain bugs,and programs. And the account wil be banned after they check it for any problems.
Well i guess that would work. Though i'm not that fussed if i got hacked. Unless it was alot of work into it. Because i cba with all that hassle. But yeah, to topic creator try that. Nice one jorg* xP
Old 05/05/2012, 16:27   #9

elite*gold: 1
ask the support
Old 05/05/2012, 16:35   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by .ÏçêTèã ツ View Post
nice idea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The only way is ask the support...
Say that you account was hacked und hope that they change your mail / passwort....

Sorry for bad englisch, I'm german
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorg* View Post

etc etc
VERY IMPORTANT!

etc etc etc.....

&&&&& Dark orbit wil not regive you your equipment ammo etc etc that you lost!

Lucky for me this hacker who hacked my account, didnt want to cause damage and just played my account for me LOL. He bought 350k uridium and keys... When i got it back i had some extra cloack cpu"s,lasers,etc etc... But lost 120million honor.
thnx i got u and i contact suport again and again i also remember almost every name changed bcz they are saved in email thnx for your concern