Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 18:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

jump from pirates to safety

Discussion on jump from pirates to safety within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

so example 4.5 on the map and approach to the port that leads to the map 5-1.

What we do before a jump? Activate the processor "Teleport" and set immediately scheduled a map where you'll jump. I have in this case is 3.5 as in the image below. ALWAYS! without closing the star chart click on the teleport teleportation and find ourselves on
the map 5-1. Teleport will be automatically closed, but open it you will see a picture, a castle on the map 3-5 and a star under it, great!

then fly to 5-2, we beat the mobs or renting Paladiy. We decided it was time to leave and re-open the teleportation. In this map locking on the map was 1.5, and the star pointer gone:

But it does not matter if you click on it, you'll see that teleportation works. And so proceed and pressed against the chair to transfer to another universe:
Old 05/03/2012, 13:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
This is great but if you do not log out from starmap you can use the jumpmap without this trick. Just click on destination even if it looks closed by a lock and press jump.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tales of Pirates] SunSet Pirates Online ! NEW !
01/05/2013 - Private Server - 2 Replies
Sunset Pirates http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/9210/25950651. jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us http://sunsetpirates.sytes.net
05/03/2012 - DarkOrbit - 0 Replies
so example 4.5 on the map and approach to the port that leads to the map 5-1. What we do before a jump? Activate the processor "Teleport" and set immediately scheduled a map where you'll jump. I have in this case is 3.5 as in the image below. ALWAYS! without closing the star chart click on the teleport teleportation and find ourselves on the map 5-1. Teleport will be automatically closed, but open it you will see a picture, a castle on the map 3-5 and a star under it, great! ...
[Release]Imba Jump Hack or High Jump
09/26/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 127 Replies
Hello there anyways I am here again just for me to release this nice .cfg file to make your jumping more higher and better even though you are just using the space bar and I will say this unto you all things has a Pros and Cons even though it is very nice. ============================= : This file makes things easier for you to jump, it will make you look like a Pro like that video that I have posted below. ============================= : You will not enhance your skills because you are...
[Exploit] Jump through the ground and move whereever you want then jump back
06/28/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 7 Replies
Hai, in my effort to try and contribute to this amazing place =) This can work like a teleport in getting you almost any place you want to go. It requires no addons/bots/programs, its built in nicly in age of conan Here is how you do it : Simply type : /minion_falling_down Voila you fall through and can move wherever you want to go