Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

all missed wp

Discussion on all missed wp within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
all missed wp

is anybody try to make new wp? we all missed to use ibot with wp.
Old 04/28/2012, 13:36   #2

elite*gold: 21
Thers no way at the moment to do a crack with the old way because its fixed. So there is just a chance to wait for someone who finds a new way to crack the bot
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
( return ) saying : i missed you all :)
01/09/2010 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
im back again :handsdown:
What have I missed?
02/11/2009 - Flyff Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi, e*PVpers. I was long time not here, and I want to know what are the best Server Files and Database (or the Database with most of Mobs and so on...). I hope you can help. ToonMaster
CoEMU missed files :(
11/17/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
In my REQUEST CoEMU source + db thread i got a DB and source... in the source i miss some files like a Project file ( CO FULL SERVER.csproj) and asseblyinfo.cs i dont know how to create them so they arent working if someone can post here a link where i can get ALL files it would be awesome!^^
EVER MISSED A METEOR OR DB?
07/21/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 13 Replies
have you ever missed a meteor or a dragonball drop only to find out later one of the noobs on the team got it? well with this new sound for the meteor/db you will never miss them again.... TRUST ME :) download then place the mp3 in the conquer2.0/sound folder and take the old bell.mp3 out DONT DOWNLOAD THE FIRST ZIP FILE IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOAD THE NEW ON AND REPLACE IT IMMEDIATLEY!!!