Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ivan sleeping 7/24

Discussion on Ivan sleeping 7/24 within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/28/2012, 15:11   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilosTeodosic View Post
Ivan sleeping 7/24.. İbot updated 2 day ago.And kbot still not.I think Ivan sleeping. Sorry my english
Thanks, havent slept for 2 days... Now the only thing i think about is sleeping -.-

And to all guys on this topic who think they know better.
Its not hard to crack, its not easy either, but it aint for security. or whatever you all say.

IF IBOT IS UPDATING= KBOT UPDATES TO
IF IBOT UPDATES 3 times in 2 days, whats the point of making the crack? if he needs to replace the crack AGAIN after them 2 days.

Iff you ask me he just waits untill the big updates on ibot are done. so he can make a more stable crack. that wil last a bit longer.
Be glad. Less Kbotting = more uridium for me =D

IBOT^^

and i was complaining about it to a while ago.
Just buy ibot, if you cant afford it try ibot crack'but its more risky for virus,and wil take allot longer then kbot to update, Or juse outdated ibot with crack. and you can bot further...

and if you stil aint happy with that, save your money and buy IBOT.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2012, 18:52   #32

Kbot sucks. I have some licences but it was a big mistake not buying ibot instead. For any future account I'll not buy any more kbot licences that's for sure. 100%.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2012, 19:39   #33

elite*gold: 1
kbot is the more cheap...
Old 04/28/2012, 19:53   #34

ibot = 90 days= 25 €
ibot ftw kbot sucks
Old 04/28/2012, 20:56   #35

Guys..u are annoying and childish.You should be gratefull to Ivan for making crack to ibot.
Instead of giving 100$ into a stupid game which can clos tommorow , u give just 10$.
Kids.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/28/2012, 21:06   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurNT View Post
Guys..u are annoying and childish.You should be gratefull to Ivan for making crack to ibot.
Instead of giving 100$ into a stupid game which can clos tommorow , u give just 10$.
Kids.
holy truth ;P
Old 04/28/2012, 22:43   #37

kBot is only a Crack of iBot...

And it needs some time to crack it!

So wait or buy IBot/PBDO Bot....
Old 04/28/2012, 22:52   #38

Received Thanks: 1,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurNT View Post
Kids.
be gratefull? he got paid for it didnt he ?
he should thank us buyers'
Old 04/28/2012, 23:21   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorg* View Post
be gratefull? he got paid for it didnt he ?
he should thank us buyers'
exactly
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2012, 01:41   #40
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 329
The Black Market: 181/1/1
Received Thanks: 3,417
#Closed
Closed Thread