Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ban Using Charles

Discussion on Ban Using Charles within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ban Using Charles

Hello to All,
Has anyone here ever took ban using charles?
why my friend was banned today in Brazil 2 server.
: (
Old 04/20/2012, 19:49   #2

couse i reported it to support....(about 2 weeks ago) so maybe unlucky couse support doesnt do anything against this
Old 04/20/2012, 20:12   #3

First of all you shouldn't be moaning about a ban. When you use any bug,bot,or hack you should know that there is ALWAYS a chance of getting banned. Take your whining *** and go complain somewhere else where somebody cares.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2012, 20:57   #4

You friwnd use a script or a bot.I dont think he was banned caz he use charles.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
about charles...
04/19/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
hello there... this isnt my first post... but, I dont know the reason of it del... :P but, dont care about it... I have a question... do you know about how I can make a double send with charles from the skylab!?? thanks in advance!! :handsdown:
Charles
04/08/2012 - DarkOrbit - 13 Replies
Hallo, kann mir nochmal jemand erklären, wie das mit Charles funktioniert? Bei mir ist die Aktion (Drohne verkaufen/Logfiles kaufen ect.) immer erledigt, bevor ich bei Charles irgendetwas anklicken kann :x
Charles help
03/30/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
Well guys, my internet speed is 10 mb. I put on my Charles to repeat the process 2000 times and charles lock, does anyone know why is that?
Charles
03/25/2012 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies
What the hell happened to thaT? It doesn'T work wtf :confused: I just enable breakpoints and record the selling but it sells in the hangar and doesn'T want to wait for me until I repeat that :S
anyone knows how to use CHARLES??
03/08/2010 - Main - 1 Replies
anyone knows how to use CHARLES?? anyone knows how to use CHARLES?? anyone knows how to use CHARLES??