Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 02:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Program]Anti Fake Bot

Discussion on [Program]Anti Fake Bot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 06/03/2012, 20:51   #31

elite*gold: 0
nice program

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Anti AFK (no 3rd party program req)
01/03/2012 - SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
when in game if you stand on a elevator that automaticaly moves up and down you will never afk. i was using this with a trade skill bot helped a lot.
Need an *Anti-Detect* program
01/22/2011 - Diablo 2 - 5 Replies
Is there any program that will make me using stings mh undetectable? many people believe that stings mh is undetectable already... don't believe this i got banned for it last ladder. I wan't to use it again but without getting my cd-key banned, so i need an anti-detect program, i know there is one since a guy on d2 told me he was using anti-detect while running mh in a baalrun game...so it excists and i need it ;) hehe, if there is anyone who has this program, plz post it up here! don't post...
[cSro] Anti 3rd Program Policy !?
07/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/7721/antipolicy .png Uploaded with ImageShack.us Translated with google! Source: ::˿·ȫÃñÓ*½Óа棺£º°£¼°Ñ޺󣺣º What you think guys, is CIMO giving Botters now a hard time?
Patch 5253 Anti-Bot Program will be updated?
05/06/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Did they really update it? I installed a multiclient and I've been botting ever since the patch came out and so far I haven't been DCed or botjailed or had any kind of problem lol
Anti-bot Pollcy on illegal program
08/21/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
:) just want to know : how the program will be considered as illegal program?