Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 20:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

tutorial galaxy gates

Discussion on tutorial galaxy gates within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
tutorial galaxy gates

please give instructions on how to configure ibot alpha gate to finish
Old 04/01/2012, 00:08   #2

or zeta
Old 04/01/2012, 08:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunaaak View Post
please give instructions on how to configure ibot alpha gate to finish
First konfig: speed gens in ship and schild in drones Second konfig: schild in ship and lasers in dron. Second konfig all waves and on the protegits u need to use the first konfig if you have low hp.
Old 04/01/2012, 08:30   #4

buy Kbot or Ibot and let the bot do it
Old 04/01/2012, 08:45   #5

elite*gold: 5

Configurations are very personal but the basic principle is :

1 full speed spaceship and any shield iris+many lf3
2 full shield spaceship (or any speed) and full LF3 iris (or any shield)
Old 04/01/2012, 12:46   #6

yeah, kbot is easier to configure^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i bot in galaxy gates
01/08/2012 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies
guys can ibot really be trusted in beta gate ?? i only done 1 alpha gate so far and i have 2 beta gates to do but i dont have time to finish them but with this 50% honor booster i have to do them before it is gone so is ibot good in galaxy gate alpha ? btw lk , little sibs and prots i will do them by hand
See the new Galaxy Gates
10/19/2011 - DarkOrbit - 53 Replies
Hey, in Darkorbit has been found something new, new galaxy gates. Gates has been released. Read announcement here! Here is a video preview in which I present you Epsilon and Zeta Gate: Darkorbit New galaxa Gates - YouTube
about galaxy gates
07/03/2011 - DarkOrbit - 58 Replies
hello This is my first thread in my new id i just wanted 2 share something which came 2 my attention just a couple of mins back A friend of mine who is mod told me about this I have not tested it cause i don have many galaxy gate spins may b some 1 who has a lot of galaxy gate spins can test it and let me know When you get the picture on your left hand side the chances of getting your gate parts are really high again can some 1 test it and tell me my friend who told me about this...
[BUG] Galaxy Gates
07/01/2011 - DarkOrbit - 47 Replies
Hey all, I discovered a new bug tonight. Some of you may remember the old bug which would allow you to "skip" waves in galaxy gates. It was soon patched because of its release to public. Well, I can confirm that I have finally found a new method. I'm not releasing it at this moment in time, since it'll just get patched within days and that's no use to anyone. I'm gonna have to think this one through, but I can confirm to you all, I am successfully skipping waves in my galaxy gates...
Galaxy Gates Bot
01/07/2011 - Browsergames - 5 Replies
Hello, I would ask if there are bots on the circle NPC at the gate? Sorry for my AJ , I am Czech