Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account banned?

Discussion on Account banned? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 03/25/2012, 22:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
collect bb is more bannable
Old 03/25/2012, 23:44   #17

kill aliens is more bannable , that because they report you more easy , you are giving a auto ban and when the admin with police ship go to x-2 they ban all people that they don't answer to their atack so be careful- I have been boting for more than 3 months on bonux box and only 1 ban^^ so.....
Old 03/26/2012, 06:54   #18

lol i been running bot like 15hours everyday after playing and hunting my friend bot 3 dyas stright he got the punishement for botting
Old 03/26/2012, 08:29   #19

Am i the only one who bot like a crazy since 1 year and survived all ban vaves?
Old 03/26/2012, 09:06   #20

yes^^
i got 2 accounts on my server, my luck both fullelite now i got only 1
hmmm i have to buy a new account on my server-.-
Old 03/26/2012, 12:15   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolbots View Post
kill aliens is more bannable , that because they report you more easy , you are giving a auto ban and when the admin with police ship go to x-2 they ban all people that they don't answer to their atack so be careful- I have been boting for more than 3 months on bonux box and only 1 ban^^ so.....
botting 12hours per day kristallin für 4 weeks and made ~1 mio uri and until yet dont get banned...

i think there is no trick to survive ban waves. its only a question about how luck u have