Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ibot

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Ibot

Hi,
I don't know why,but i can't start ibot with the crack.It stucks at'Get user info'.
I'm using windows 7,and my account is not banned.Can someone tell me the cause why this is happening?
THX

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
you have in your router to unlock port. What do you use a router? Can you surf with proxy?
colleagues have the same problem as have the connection with "Kabel-Deutschland".and can adjust itself to nix their router.

du musst in deinem router den port freischalten. Was für einen router benutzt du? kannst du mit proxy surfen. kollegen haben das selbe problem weil die bei "kabel deutschland" ihren anschluss haben.und selber nix an ihrem router einstellen können.