Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 03:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

kill from a distance

Discussion on kill from a distance within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question kill from a distance

is there any way to kill from a distance?
Old 03/22/2012, 20:38   #2

Yes, use Gerkava
Old 03/22/2012, 21:06   #3

Well what do mean with "distance"?
Quite rarely players kill another just above them so there is always "a distance".
If you are trying to lock enemy outside of your window then I suggest you Kerkava or Merkava.
If you mean a little bit bigger distance (like locking enemy from the opposite edge of map) then I dont know any way to do it.
Old 03/22/2012, 23:14   #4

elite*gold: 40
I know that something exists. My friend has written it. I saw it. I tested it on noob acc. ban in 10 minutes. Dont search and dont try
Old 03/22/2012, 23:19   #5

use gerkava is a nice free tool
Old 03/23/2012, 00:05   #6

Killing from distance is possible using the skill of the "Venom" desogn for the Goliath. Just click the enemy, fly away and activate the skill. If he doesen't jump through the gate or uses an EMP, he will die.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Party distance?
11/23/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
1 map coordinate = 1 meter for skills? For eg i move from 0:0 to 0:1 so i moved 1 meter right? Next question, what is party range for getting exp? Sometimes plvl becomes totaly blue but i still receive exp, i read somewhere some time ago that when you zoom-out map thats the exp limit for pt, is that right?
Max target distance?
10/29/2010 - World of Warcraft - 7 Replies
Hi Epvpers, vor einiger Zeit habe ich hier ein Macro/Konsolenbefehl zur erhöhung der Target-distanz gefunden und wollte wissen ob das noch möglich ist oder gefixt wurde. War sowas wie "set max targetnearestdistance xx" Hi Epvpers, some time ago i found a macro/consolecommand to extend the range of the targetsystem and want to know if it still works or its fixed. Was some like "set max targetnearestdistance xx" Chillmal
Vac distance?
08/30/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
OK Im playing around with a new 2moons vac on cheat engine. And i was wondering what line do you change to increase the distance around you that you vac. Not how many mobs follow you, but the range of how far your vac can reach. Help please?
WarRock GPS/DISTANCE
03/10/2009 - WarRock - 0 Replies
Can somebody make a this hack for me (VIP) . I want only GPS/DISTANCE/ESP thats all . Can somebody make for me i give acc to other games or warrock to or paypall max 20 $ no more:handsdown: PM ME
Vac Distance?
12/12/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
I'm still pretty new to this whole hacking thing, so I have a question that's probably really simple, but I can't seem to find the answer. I'm very cautious about hacking in public, so here's my plan. I'm lvl 54, but I'm in Python Castle. I was planning on vac'ing Styx, which I have already done. However, I have a wall hack on Python, and I would like to be able to go to an edge of the map, or at least somewhere where people won't see me, so that I can vac without being seen. What is the...