Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Captcha question.

Discussion on Captcha question. within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 93
Captcha question.

Are the captcha in the bonus box or are they linked to your account? Like some people say they get no captcha and some do. Is it random? Do you think if I keep making random accounts then there has to be 1 without captcha, or do all accounts have captha? Also, are there any specific servers that dont have it?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Bot no captcha!
03/15/2012 - DarkOrbit - 16 Replies
Hi all! I all time boxing in x-1 but i dont get no one captcha ever! Some of you hav't captcha too in x-1 ? ________________________ Sorry for my bad english. I am from Latvia!
[Question] PixelBot with Captcha-Function
11/01/2011 - DarkOrbit - 15 Replies
Do you need/want/will use a Pixelbot who can solve captchas with captchatrader, for free? Wollte mal von euch wissen ob ihr einen PixelBot wollt/braucht/benutzen würdet der captchas selber ausfüllen würde, mittels captchatrader, gratis, wie mans von mir gewohnt ist? Please Vote at the Top of the Page^^^^^^ Bin mal auf die Abstimmung gespannt :D
Kbot Captcha Question
10/28/2011 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies
is you kbot slow solving captchas? some times it doesnt solve and i have to do it manually
[QUESTION] Can PETs get captcha?
10/15/2011 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies
I was wondering about, PETs can get captchas when we are collecting bonus boxes with "Auto loot Gear"? Does anybody know? :)
[Question]Captcha
10/02/2011 - DarkOrbit - 7 Replies
Hello guyz, I have one question.I never had captcha on any of my ids,but i scare of it,because I'm botting really much(on script days,24 hours,bla bla). Is there any chance that i got captcha but while i was botting that i missed it? How it looks when you get captcha?Your acc just stop botting and you must put captcha before you continue ? I scare that i missed captcha and now if they catch me,i'll lose exp. Thanks on answers!