I use MultiTranse program but the translation should be arranged a little ^^
(on comprend rien à ton charabia anglish ! même si je traduis ton anglais en français)
(one understands nothing with your nonsense anglish! even if I translate your English into French)
Translate :
"Tournez un autolock Tour il ouvert pour voler le palladium de moisson.
Le long de la moisson ouverte volez l'autolock de paladium fera le NPC"
"Humor esch wenn mir trotzdem lacht », l’humour, c’est quand on rit malgré tout.
Found Pake, Found mods, did some stuff. 01/15/2012 - Mabinogi - 6 Replies Alright, so I found a bunch of stuff.
I got the pake, I got the mods.
But this one question, how do I log packets? I figured how to send pretty easily, says everywhere on the forums. Is there some sort of guide on how to use this thing?
Found new way to g-mod! 09/10/2009 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies i just change 2 numbers vuala invincible kk.
i post later ss..:p
Very funny i lvl from 1 lvl to 50 in 2 hours killed only bosses lol.
I just found a bug in co2 02/29/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 11 Replies I found a bug in co.
Have it happend to u when u going on your char and someone els is on it and he dc and u just wait and wait and nothing happend.
I found bug to skip that when you haveto wait just press enter and u will log in its great thing if u getting hacked or something.
:):)
Plz press tanks button
Trojan found in server.exe found in 0919 + Crack by Mandark (Projecthax) post 12/15/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 26 Replies WARNING
Alright look at what AVG thought of the server.exe that originated form this post: 0919 + Crack by Mandark (Projecthax)
glad i didnt bot on my main account :D
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d34/nellyrev/un titled2.jpg