Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Banwawe todays!!

Discussion on Banwawe todays!! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 03/07/2012, 16:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by darknes4o View Post
Who uses PDBO(others don't even think about it) PM me il tell them how to avoid ban for free :}
I hope so i gona get answer in next 10 days

Kiss
Old 03/07/2012, 17:36   #17

man i bot from 4 days ago and get a ban today -.- ( alternating bonus box and npc kill w/ map changing) using ibot cracked with WP and botting like max 4h or 6 per day
anyone experience player can teach me how to not get ban??
Old 03/07/2012, 17:56   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★Ξ•M•I•L•Y★ View Post
I hope so i gona get answer in next 10 days

Kiss

And i get ansfer: Finish age of 10 and then PM me :P
lol...age and day..its not the same!

And I say...tnx i dont nead hat info if you gona meke joke with me!
Old 03/07/2012, 17:59   #19

Received Thanks: 3,420
BP has lose vs bots
Old 03/07/2012, 18:01   #20

Originally Posted by ★Ξ•M•I•L•Y★
I say 10 days..no AGE!!! Its ok...i dont nead that info,if you are *****. *** day!
And answer-
Lol im a *****?Cuz i think your 10 age?You type like retarded and evry post you have "Kiss" under it...

I put Kiss on all my post its not for YOU!!! my gawe 10 lol you are not ***,you are nobara! I hawe 31 age..and i am maybe older than your mom!

You dont hawe respect...people witout respect its ordinery bug for me!!!
Old 03/07/2012, 18:06   #21

I the fact to turn(shoot) 5 hours a day except Sunday, 00 hour has on Tuesday, 00 hour 1 month 0 times to catch
Old 03/07/2012, 19:50   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★Ξ•M•I•L•Y★
I say 10 days..no AGE!!! Its ok...i dont nead that info,if you are *****. *** day!
And answer-
Lol im a *****?Cuz i think your 10 age?You type like retarded and evry post you have "Kiss" under it...

I put Kiss on all my post its not for YOU!!! my gawe 10 lol you are not ***,you are nobara! I hawe 31 age..and i am maybe older than your mom!

You dont hawe respect...people witout respect its ordinery bug for me!!!
Lol i saw you typed to this tread also.. you said to me you have kids ok you said finish conversation on skype ok then i gave you skype waited 10 mins and told you will you add me and a matter of secons you replied you putting your kids to bed and so on.. cmon you refresh the page evry 10 seconds while you do that?Don't mess with me kiddo.And why don't you post all the conversation?I don't trust you and you started flaming me.. you said im a p*ssy just because i think your a 10 yeard old kiddo?And for the "Kiss" go on the road maybe you will use those words on other parts of the body
Old 03/07/2012, 20:00   #23

if you just bot npc 12 hours per day, nobody will bann you...
but remember, just bot npc and keep ya eyes up because people can kill u better and so your iris could get damage...

if you bot 12 h per day on x-7 you´ll get ~35k uridium , on x-3 ~50k but theres a difference in exp, honour and other things, too. i prefer x-7 because i get every day 15 kk exp without moving my fingers
Old 03/07/2012, 20:33   #24

go in a corner an flame there.

#closerequest...

i think this section needs a sticked topic which is called "flamers here" and stop spam
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2012, 20:42   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by darknes4o View Post
Lol i saw you typed to this tread also.. you said to me you have kids ok you said finish conversation on skype ok then i gave you skype waited 10 mins and told you will you add me and a matter of secons you replied you putting your kids to bed and so on.. cmon you refresh the page evry 10 seconds while you do that?Don't mess with me kiddo.And why don't you post all the conversation?I don't trust you and you started flaming me.. you said im a p*ssy just because i think your a 10 yeard old kiddo?And for the "Kiss" go on the road maybe you will use those words on other parts of the body
I gona do what I want!! I ahwe privat life..if you don accept that i dont care. I am nothing to you and for me you are ordinary bug. Kid ho see girl only on ***** web site. Maybe..or you love boy. Nvm...important its you dont hawe respect...if i gona add you in 10 min,or now,or 15 days..iTS ******* MY DESISION!
/closerequest
Old 03/07/2012, 20:45   #26

It´s very strange banwawe, most people get BAN, but he didn´t use BOT or kerkava ! WTF?? BUGpoint it´s nervous?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2012, 21:33   #27

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
I gona do what I want!! I ahwe privat life..if you don accept that i dont care. I am nothing to you and for me you are ordinary bug. Kid ho see girl only on ***** web site. Maybe..or you love boy. Nvm...important its you dont hawe respect...if i gona add you in 10 min,or now,or 15 days..iTS ******* MY DESISION!
/closerequest
Hey , please stop more *****. A good girl wont go to a forums saying i'm a girl , kiss etc. Of course you are a boy and just want a especial treatment of us.
We ignore if you are a girl , alien or chuck norris ( Excuse me chuck for say your name ) , thats a comunity we are " Brothers " and we help each to others.
Stop say i'm a girl , if you real are stop say it we don't care REALLY !
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2012, 22:37   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphyrow View Post
Hey , please stop more *****. A good girl wont go to a forums saying i'm a girl , kiss etc. Of course you are a boy and just want a especial treatment of us.
We ignore if you are a girl , alien or chuck norris ( Excuse me chuck for say your name ) , thats a comunity we are " Brothers " and we help each to others.
Stop say i'm a girl , if you real are stop say it we don't care REALLY !
Lol..plsie dont say somethink like this if you are not 100000% shur!!!!

And...Kiss...and..what you gona do about that..nothing!
Old 03/07/2012, 22:46   #29

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
/closerequest

Go flame to another place, we don't need it here.
//reported
//closerequest
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/08/2012, 03:14   #30

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 1,531
I survived the bann wave yet again . It depends on how you bot.