Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 03:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[INFO] Important server change for *my* tools

Discussion on [INFO] Important server change for *my* tools within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 1,531
[INFO] Important server change for *my* tools

Hello !,

Ok now, since my examinations are over, I rewrote some codes and transferred all my old program servers to one.

Advantages of this are :-
  • Direct download from the server itself.
  • Tools now download the new version if you press yes automatically to the same folder.
  • Many programs used to say "Server is not repsonding..etc." for people in some countries. Now this will not be a problem anymore ( no need to use proxifier / proxy switcher anymore.

Also some changes in tech center bot ( no change in functional part ).

The following new can be downloaded here :-

As I don't have much time, I'll update the respective threads tomorrow.
No changes for 'DarkOrbit Dock' because I messed some code and need fix that before making new version .

=======================
=======================
=======================
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/01/2012, 17:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
Do you have an pushbot for free? :P
Old 03/01/2012, 22:09   #3

elite*gold: 0
use i/kbot as Push Bot you bot the accounts like 5 or 6 and do it Goliath and then with ibot you send it to the x-2 and you kill them so easy