Your welcome
For some reason, I say again that I did NOT make the crack, I just supply you with generating UIDs/Serials, instructions and support for you.
Is it safety now, or not yet? And if no, when will we know that it's safety after the DO update? And it's very good crack, I've already said thanks, but once more: THANK YOU!
Hey, no problem.
The bot is probably safe, I and a friend are using it at the moment on our main accounts. If you want to be sure you won't get ban, please wait a few days until it's cleared out.
Okay, thanks, but I don't think so I can wait a few days but it works perfectly, I used it yesterday and even today. The only problem is that the enemy ships can see me on map, and can kill me like today, twice
Okay, thanks, but I don't think so I can wait a few days but it works perfectly, I used it yesterday and even today. The only problem is that the enemy ships can see me on map, and can kill me like today, twice
Please read the FAQ in my first post. Thank you
Q: Why do I uncloak after botting some time and players/NPC can see me? A: Because you are probably using cloak/Cloak CPU by yourself.
Please uncloak and mark the Buy Invisible checkbox in the Settings tab (in IBOT). Leave it buy a cloak for you (costs 500 uri or a cloak credit if you are using a cloak CPU)
[Release] IBot Crack 04/27/2011 - DarkOrbit - 640 Replies This tool belongs to the ACTIVATOR.
You have to download it at first.
Hier ein funktionierender iBot Crack.
Download im Anhang
Execute IKB-Start.exe
Download original IBot & install
Download Freecap
[Release] IBot Crack Working 100% 02/10/2011 - Browsergames - 12 Replies I have the solution for Ibot crack :mofo:
1. Execute IKB-Start.exe ---- Copy the numbers of UIDDont Press OK
2. Download original IBot 2.76 & install
3. Download Freecap
4. Open Freecap
1. File -> Settings
* SOCKS Version 4
* Server: 127.0.0.1 Port: 1080
* Socks 4 User ID: Paste here the number of ikb.exe