I started with 20k Uri. WTF? You can buy leo for 15k uri. cool ^^
Und? Vorher hat Leo 5k uri gekostet und du hattest 10k uri als startguthaben.. schon dumm wenn aber zum schluss nach einem kauf von einem leo das gleiche rauskommt
[Help] Old ships and aliens 02/05/2012 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies I've got old ships and old aliens SWFs. How to put them instead of the new ones to the game? I think it's simple, because the programme for viewing old lasers has only 6kb... But I don't know how to.
Old_Ships_DO.rar 2shared - download
https://www.virustotal.com/url/58ac694c9f8a7c3198 c583a21b388fd758d94582b0c11ab1ad195b9ac77024c1/ana lysis/1328435098/
btw. sorry for another thread, but I want someone to read this and response.
old ships 02/05/2012 - DarkOrbit - 0 Replies Is anyone here able to make something like old lasers (with privproxy), but old ships and aliens which can be run together with old lasers from these files?
Old_Ships_DO.rar 2shared - download
https://www.virustotal.com/url/58ac694c9f8a7c3198 c583a21b388fd758d94582b0c11ab1ad195b9ac77024c1/ana lysis/1328435098/ Clean..
btw. old lasers - Paczka.zip 2shared - download
https://www.virustotal.com/url/f5df90f93c49e9daf6 8f71e51fd5445e8bde2be7dc7013f041460f91608f3906/ana lysis/1328435173/
old ships 01/20/2012 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies #closerequest
Old ships 01/04/2012 - DarkOrbit - 0 Replies Hi,
is there any script to see all the ships like how they are 3 years ago ?
Yes i know for the skill designs is that impossible.
But i wanne see the goli,veng, bb, leo, ... like 3 years ago :)
gr
rof
Old ships and WP scripts... 01/02/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies Hi!
I want to ask you a favour: Could, somebody, give me a Tut for get old ships?
and... WP scripts doesn´t work with me I do all de TuT but in firefox sayme: Flash Player error
I refresh the page and it show me again...