Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I Send message to DARK ORBIT....

Discussion on I Send message to DARK ORBIT.... within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I Send message to DARK ORBIT....

I SEND THIS MESSAGE TO BIGPOINT Suport!
---------------------------------------------
DARKORBIT

I play darkorbit over 420 days(only on this server-GE5) and see all.
When i start play that was good game, easy for play, not to expensive, all what you need you was can colect in game if oyu play 12hours on day.

Todey after much update, if you play 24h that isnot enough, you must play, how i know much ppl is -18 years old and dont have money for buy uridium but have money for package (rebate, double boxes, premium) and they buy that but now after much update you lose much ppl in game, they stop play, why because you are greedy. That is good but not this time. when i starst play this game was play in mhh 3500 on global europe 5, now that number is 1500 that is much player, on one year you lose on this 2000 player 6 package rebate and douple boxes = 180 euro and for premium 50 euro so easy is calculate you lose 460.000 euro on this server for this package, but where is buy uridium every player average pay minimum 10 euro every week, 54 weeks X 10 euro X 2000 players = 1.000.000 euro only on global europe 5, i see how you have 60 server you lose much money because you dont know nothing about management.

Sir Winston Churchill for his rule Great Britain overestimated the pound to the dollar and almost collapsed UK.

If you dont do something about darkorbit you will be lose all player and this game will be destroyed.

You know you had but in group gate in x-3 maps with kamikaze when you make dmg on npc when you die you earn all reward for this npc. Give this bug back and I think than much player will be start play because can buy all equipment if play, will be buy premium because must die in group gate, and buy rebate because that all is cheaper for buy that will be extra profit for you and you'll save DARKORBIT!
PLEASE DONT DESTROY THIS GAME
Old 02/08/2012, 18:24   #2

Why would you ask them for bugs back? lol
Bugs are meant to be fixed.

Good job sending the message though, the more the merrier, even if it goes to their spam box lol
Old 02/09/2012, 07:46   #3

The Black Market: 169/0/0
Received Thanks: 5,493
do what ever you want

#closed
Closed Thread