Kontaktier lieber direkt Ivan (siehe k-botik.com (Homepeage von kbot)). Bei dem kostet eine Lizenz immer 5€ weniger (und allgemein ist es bei ihm billiger als bei Resellern).
Und soviel english wie "hello i want a kbot no/gg gg license; my cn is *** and the paysafecard number ***" sollte wohl jeder können - selbst ein kind mit menschenverstand.
Je suis fiable et je ne suis pas idiote et de dire que "je suis le plus de confiance"
qui est juste enfantin
__________________________________________________ __________________________
Kamieniarz is even safer than Ivan, my brother bought regular license.
who me ? look at them.. I even dont respond to childs..
I helped the person who ask for that.
and also to respond to your post, I dont have rivals, I am the first and only trusted seller / reseller after right hand of Ivan
cheers
dont be stupid
you are not the only one trusted
I'm , as kamieniarz and many others, very trusted expecially in italian servers
so dont say stupid things
(Kbot)kbot reseller cheapest price till now 08/27/2011 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies i think till now i am the cheapest reseller of kbot i am a new reseller.
kbot no GG = 6 euro
kbot GG = 16 euro
kerkava 6 moths = 11 euro
Kbot and Kerkava Licenses-------(Reseller of Kbot.com.ar) 08/10/2011 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies :rtfm:Hello, I´m a reseller (postulante) of Sylver, admin of Inicio | Kbot.com.ar, El sitio donde puedes adquirir todas tus licencias.
I can talk in spanish or english. I can help with any problems.
YOU CAN CONTACT WITH ME:
-IN TEAMSPEAK 3---> IP Adress: fearbeating.servegame.com
-IN SKYPE----> User: Cheatingdo
---------PRICES-----------
NEW VERSION KBOT END KERKAVA ARE REDY FOR DOWNLOAD KBOT RESELLER 05/08/2011 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies HY
Kbot end Kerkava status:ONLINE
The new version of Kbot end Kerkava are redy for download please enter here ACASA - KBOT RESELLER
Thancks
I'm new reseller for Kbot end Kerkava my site is :