Hello. I downloaded it on udobot.tk (dead forum) and I need only today's invisible codes.. but in udobot folder there's no invisible.txt or md5.txt so I copied it from biobot (it updates these codes itselfs) but doesnt work. Don'T say me that udobot is dead. I need only the invisible bonus box code. My code is:
Feedback UDOBot 2.5.6 - since forum udobot is closed 04/18/2011 - DarkOrbit - 42 Replies Let`s talk here about this version, if u have meet bugs or if u like it.
For me example the jumping ports wont work... i tried on different account, different internet providers, and when he jump the portal it remains blocked in port... and will nothing do anymore until i start it again..
Udobot 4.0.1 04/09/2011 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies Hi I have a problem with udobot that I don´t understand.
I have uppdated the md5 and the invisble text document, thanks to help from members here. And I can start the bot but it won´t collect bonus boxes anymore once or twice it has moved to the middle of the map when I start it and then it stays there.
Can someone please help me figure out what is wrong with it?
udobot v.4.0.1 02/01/2011 - Browsergames - 2 Replies Ist jemand so nett und kopiert mir hier die neusten honeyboxen codes, dazu noch die clientversion und md5 ziffer. PN würde natürlich auch gehn
Ein thanks kommt da auf jeden fall raus.
Vielen Dank für jede hilfe