Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 01:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

some one for premium!

Discussion on some one for premium! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
some one for premium!

Hello, i just want to know, can anyone buy me a premium? i will sure to pay him first... thanks!
Old 01/11/2012, 13:02   #2

Difference between buying yourself or paying someone to buy for you?
Simple. Scam.
Old 01/11/2012, 13:10   #3

Smile

hahah Ill give him credits for thinking that he could actually get someone with that
Old 01/11/2012, 13:25   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia_n95 View Post
Hello, i just want to know, can anyone buy me a premium? i will sure to pay him first... thanks!
you are living in the earth with me . We are living in the same earth so. I want to die. Anyone can kill me
Old 01/11/2012, 15:58   #5

well it isn't a scam... Zzzz... why would i scam? i am a player with 2b exp, i just needed prem for kamikaze... Zzzz... but you know what kindly close this thread... coz i have heard that bigpoint made changes to kami lol so i don't need prem!
Btw thanks for not helping... Zzzz... learn to trust some1 atleast, not everyone is a scam!
Old 01/11/2012, 16:39   #6

elite*gold: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia_n95 View Post
well it isn't a scam... Zzzz... why would i scam? i am a player with 2b exp, i just needed prem for kamikaze... Zzzz... but you know what kindly close this thread... coz i have heard that bigpoint made changes to kami lol so i don't need prem!
Btw thanks for not helping... Zzzz... learn to trust some1 atleast, not everyone is a scam!
So why can't you buy the premium yourself? You never banked before? It shouldn't be so hard to go to a gas station and buy a paysafecard...
So i don't see the base why you're asking for someone to buy it for you... (You have 2b XP don't say me you've never banked before...)