Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 01:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WP scripts not working?

Discussion on WP scripts not working? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WP scripts not working?

Hello ,
I have been using WP for over 6 months and for went out for a weeks holiday last week.

Came back yesterday to see now WP aint working fine with the game. They tend to freeze your connection to the game. Any one got any clue how to fix it?
Old 01/07/2012, 07:29   #2

its because of new client version they encrypted the packets so wp and any other bots wont work for now =)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2012, 08:16   #3

Yes because of new client stop use if you dont want be banned
Old 01/07/2012, 09:23   #4

i think dont use nowadays

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT working CE bypass for working CE scripts
11/20/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everybody, i got working bypass and wtt for working ce scripts. The only hack i can get to work is hack. add me on skype: rostas.attila1 (only if you got the scripts)
Scripts still working?
08/03/2010 - Rappelz - 1 Replies
Been away for a while, do the scripts to farm still work??? Thx
A few scripts updated (not sure if working)
03/28/2010 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 24 Replies
Some of scripts the array of bytes are wrong, so here's the new scripts. NOTE: I haven't tested any of these scripts yet, i only just opened dek.exe up in olly and updated the scripts. Auto Pots: Must use this script with Cheat Engine 5.6, because i fixed up some problems with it. And what i used to fix them are new features brought in by 5.6. aobscan(OriginalJump, 6A 02 FF 52 34 BE 10 00 00 00 39 74 24 28) alloc(newmem,40) label(returnhere)
Now are working scripts?
11/07/2009 - Grand Chase - 0 Replies
Now are working scripts for GCUS?
Scripts not working..
01/22/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
agbot.. is what im using Uh the bot keeps running in straight lines back and forth and with the occasional diagonal turn back and forth then back straight back and forth again and the distances are random... i used the user scripts blue faced spider, which i named to default.lst.. can anyone send a workign script for mobs around lvl 45 or 55? or help me out on how i can make my own script its confusing to me so far EDIT: okay now i got the hunting area on and without walkscript.. what...